Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
    Funny here is Lara calling out the winning of Jacobs/Quillin

http://thelastfight.com/news/lara-wa...uillin-winner/
    It makes perfect sense. Lara needs to do something to jump start his career again. Quillin and Jacobs are fellow Haymon fighters. Lara fighting the winner is something he should want to do.

Comment

If GGG Vs Canelo isn't going to happen I'd rather we get to see Golvokin against Lara or Jacobs that is the fight we should all like to see.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        It makes perfect sense. Lara needs to do something to jump start his career again. Quillin and Jacobs are fellow Haymon fighters. Lara fighting the winner is something he should want to do.
        Indeed, and it wouldn't be difficult for Haymon to set up. It's a very good fight.

I think Lara has the power and leg work to keep Jacobs busy, but Jacobs packs some serious firepower. I can't call it now, but I would love to see it go down.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
          If GGG Vs Canelo isn't going to happen I'd rather we get to see Golvokin against Lara or Jacobs that is the fight we should all like to see.
          You forget that the WBA order Jacobs to fight the winner of next Saturday Spike O'Sullivan/Chris Eubank Jr fight . Only way Jacobs can skip that is by fighting another champion (Lee)

Comment

That's kind of an interesting fight.

Comment

Good fight...

But why does everyone have this obsession woth Lara.. People act like this dude is floyd version 2.0 but everytime he gets a major fight vs a guy that is tailor made to carve up, Lara can never take care of business in dominant fashion...

Lara is closer to being a Cory spinks, anselmo Moreno caliber fighter, and is nowhere near floyd, hopkins, rigo, etc..

Lara only looks good guys like Ronald Hearns or ishe smith..

Why does no one remember when Carlos molina outboxed Lara???

Comment

Lara would fight anyone. Bring on Jacobs and then GGG/Canelo winner if GGG wins which I think is the likely outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Good fight...

But why does everyone have this obsession woth Lara.. People act like this dude is floyd version 2.0 but everytime he gets a major fight vs a guy that is tailor made to carve up, Lara can never take care of business in dominant fashion...

Lara is closer to being a Cory spinks, anselmo Moreno caliber fighter, and is nowhere near floyd, hopkins, rigo, etc..

Lara only looks good guys like Ronald Hearns or ishe smith..

Why does no one remember when Carlos molina outboxed Lara???
                  Because that never happened. Compubox was BS for that fight. So many punches hit Lara's forearms. No one took that fight really, it was a disappointing performance for Lara, and Molina was just there to spoil not win.

Comment

Lara would take the fight in a heartbeat. Don't believe Jacobs would.

Comment

If Lara is moving up to 160, I don't know if he should get a shot at the belt right away. Last thing we need is another 154 pounder holding a 160 belt hostage.

Comment

Working...
                      X