Apparently Shane Mosley's chick cheated on him with Trey Songz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man Jin is straight raping mosley and she ain't even hot

Comment

Damn that girl was BAD!!! I thought they were still together. I have much respect for Mosley, but he's beginning to gain some ***** ways. Talking way too much now about things that are not suited for the public. First Jingle via IF, & now Bella

Comment

Nothing to see here. She was just a rebound chick for Shane after the divorce. Who cares? Jin Mosley is just a narcissist that was jealous that Shane is getting younger better p*ssy and so she is throwing this bull**** rumor out there to be a b*tch.
        Last edited by La_Vibora; 01-19-2015, 03:58 PM.

Comment

This thread is useless without video footage of Sugar Shane knocking out Trey

Comment

Shane and his tiny steroid penis didn't cut it

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Shane and his tiny steroid penis didn't cut it
              Hahaha it's your balls that shrink beerbro,, your dick actually gets bigger, much better blood flow and vascularity leading to a bigger wang lol

Comment

I can't imagine Mosley talking like that. It don't sound right

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Hahaha it's your balls that shrink beerbro,, your dick actually gets bigger, much better blood flow and vascularity leading to a bigger wang lol
                  Lmao really? I remember Annie posted pics of Roy Jones beef package a while back. Nothing to write home about.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Lmao really? I remember Annie posted pics of Roy Jones beef package a while back. Nothing to write home about.
                    Hahaha, well steroids increases red blood cells, all that blood needs bigger veins to travel, so you'd get bigger everywhere especially when pumped. So if you weren't impressed with roy on roids, you'd be out right disappointed with him off them lol.

Comment

Boxers need to learn not to have serious relationships with these gold digger/groupie hos. They will **** anyone.

A groupie is just a horny broke teenage boy with low standards in a woman's body. Never trust your eyes and believe it's some sweet woman.

Comment

Working...
                      X