Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If your son wanted to box and you could only take him to one of these trainers.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
    Are you suggesting he speaks in Ebonics? Because even with what you typed, I was still somehow able to understand what he's saying. Can you not?

I know Pacquiao has a hard time speaking English but I can understand him for the most part. Like when he said his socks made him lose to Morales. That was a good one.
    Nope not ebonics ,thats easy to understand.., dunno what they call it outside planet earth

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
      floyd sr would rather stop for tacos than arrive to the gym on time to train his top fighter at the time, hatton.pretty unprofessional if u ask me

garcia gym will have legends like margarito around the gym hanging out, giving pointers.

mayweather gym will have guys like jleon love and mickey bey. easy choice
      you mean legendary cheaters

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
        Give Mares one more fight and he'll be ready for the rematch. I guarantee you he will look box that boy apart under Hunter.
        He very well could but Jhonny might have his number IMO.

Hunter, now that's a trainer I don't think is anything special besides his work with Ward (who let's be honest, would have been great under any trainer).

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          you mean legendary cheaters
          margarito has a lot to teach, my son can learn the lesson about injustice and redemption. someone fasley accused of something but still came out fighting like a champion. its a great story for kids.it makes a real man and garcia gym will do that for him

Comment

Rather my son get hit in the ring rather than in prison for drug trafficking.

Comment

Why make a thread and then spit red hate on one of the options while praising the other option? Gtho with your bullcrap man.

Comment

Garcia will have you catching punches square off your head lol

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
                  Why make a thread and then spit red hate on one of the options while praising the other option? Gtho with your bullcrap man.
                  So true, was going to say the exact same thing

Comment

I remember Mayweather Sr. Being late to the Hatton Camp, definitely wouldn't pick him

Comment

Here's the difference Robert Garcia will train you from the ground up he has experience training fighters from the ground up Sr his only fighter that has been trained from the ground up is Floyd and lets face it not everyone is going to have Floyd reflexes. For a fighter to be successful with the shoulder roll you must have cat like reflexes and these type of fighters only come once every 10 years or so. Back in the 70's and 80's many fighters wanted to fight like Ali hands down pulling head back but they were unsuccessful do to reflexes. Lets take Berto and Broner these clowns wanted to be like Floyd but they made a$$es of themselves

Comment

Working...
                      X