Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carlos Molina: "My Dream Fight Is Against Miguel Cotto"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Molina didn't clinch much in his last fight, he was picking his punches real well and worked effectively on the inside. I think Cotto and Molina would make for an entertaining fight with ebb and flow. Both guys like to box and both can also be aggressive at times. Had Molina gotten the win over Kirkland, it would've set the foundation for Cotto/Molina to take place.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      it is a lot of Divas in the 154 Division like K9 and Canelo, so chances of Molina getting a shot at one of the Top Fighters at 154 is very slim...and that is just unfortunate because Molina to me is a excellent fighter, can Box and Brawl a little...the clinching against Kirkland was the right strategy regardless if people liked it or not

Ali did it against Stronger/Powerful Fighter...iI call it "TAMING THE BULL", you disrupt his Power and get him tired then you pick him apart when he is tired and he starts to leave his guard down and that is what Molina did against Kirkland as well as Abril did with Rios

Don't get mad at them, blame those HYPE JOBS who are so one-dimensional that they don't know what to do when their opponent clinches them
      Don't forget divas like Lara & Cotto as well and the biggest of them all Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Don't forget divas like Lara & Cotto as well and the biggest of them all Mayweather.
        Not really...Cotto and Mayweather fought at 154, Lara fought Molina at least...

compared to K9 who says he "NOT INTEREST IN FIGHTING LARA OR TROUT" or Canelo who has yet to fight ANY of the Top fighters at 154 and instead of fighting them he went to go get a True Light Welterweight as his next opponents...THOSE ARE DIVAS!
        Last edited by sicko; 08-19-2012, 12:08 PM.

Comment

i think cottos style is bad for molina, but a good boxing match i wouldnt mind watching it, molina is a good fighter i dont understand the hate

Comment

The top 10 is filled with egos, some bigger than others, some are easier to justify. Mayweather's ego is justifiable, K9's isn't lol

Comment

Not really...Cotto and Mayweather fight at 154, Lara fought Molina at least...

compared to K9 who says he "NOT INTEREST IN FIGHTING LARA OR TROUT" or Canelo who has yet to fight ANY of the Top fighters at 154 and instead of fighting them he went to go get a True Light Welterweight as his next opponents...THOSE ARE DIVAS!
              Not really? That's a load of crap. Lara said "who's that" with a Molina rematch. Lara is just as guilty as the others.

They're all little divas, even as a Canelo fan I'll say Canelo too. They're all acting like little bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                The top 10 is filled with egos, some bigger than others, some are easier to justify. Mayweather's ego is justifiable, K9's isn't lol
                No it's not justifiable. That way of thinking ruins the sport. From the bottom all the way to the top of the food chain.

Comment

Like James Kirkland, Miguel Cotto has never been in a boring fight. Carlos Molina can easily change that. Miguel Cotto needs to stay away from this guy if he wants to go out being in exciting big pay day fights.

I'd wait to see if Chavez Jr pulls a win out of his ass against Martinez and fight him. There's also Canelo, Bundrage. And even Chavez Jr loses, Cotto vs Chavez Jr is not a bad fight.

Cotto should stay the hell away from Sergio Martinez, and I think that's what's gonna happen after Sergio destroys Chavez Jr. Sergio will probably call out Cotto, Mayweather, and Canelo if he beats Lopez.

Comment

Not really? That's a load of crap. Lara said "who's that" with a Molina rematch. Lara is just as guilty as the others.

They're all little divas, even as a Canelo fan I'll say Canelo too. They're all acting like little bitches.
                    But again at least Lara has already fought Molina, also fought Paul Williams...While Canelo haven't fought ANY OF THE TOP FIGHTERS IN HIS DIVISION...NONE OF THEM! Lara been calling what is suppose to be the Best in the Division out in Canelo, also called out K9, Vanes, was calling out Sergio way before he moved up to 160...so NOPE Lara don't fall in that Diva Category like the Rest...SORRY!

Mayweather and Cotto gets a Pass, those guys are PROVEN, they have a Legacy...K9 and Canelo haven't done anything in the sport of boxing
                    Last edited by sicko; 08-19-2012, 12:15 PM.

Comment

But again at least Lara has already fought Molina, also fought Paul Williams...While Canelo haven't fought ANY OF THE TOP FIGHTERS IN HIS DIVISION...NONE OF THEM! Lara been calling what is suppose to be the Best in the Division out in Canelo, also called out K9, Vanes, was calling out Sergio way before he moved up to 160...so NOPE Lara don't fall in that Diva Category like the Rest...SORRY!
                      You're being a nuthugger with Lara(who I also like). Sure he fought Molina but not in style. Many people think it was controversial, myself included.

Canelo fought Rhodes who was ranked #3/4. Only reason why people don't make it as good is cause Canelo outclassed him and we have this "Euros suck" mentality.

Yes he does fall into that category. Maybe not to the level as Mayweather or Canelo but he's up there.

Comment

Working...
                      X