Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Froch's resume better than Calzaghe? is Kell brook still special?Khan v Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Froch's resume better than Calzaghe? is Kell brook still special?Khan v Garcia

Interesting mailbag article in reference to Calzaghe and Froch's resume, who do you think has better resume?

Khan to KO Garcia in Middle rounds?

Kell Brook still special and will learn more from that fight than any of his others.

check it out at fighthype uk (click extras on fighthype and click in the uk blog)

In regards to Froch-Calzaghe;

Arguably, yes. It's arguable IMO.

If Froch were to beat Kessler, then absolutely.

Comment

have you read the article mate? I agree with you to be fair, Calzaghe fought guys when they were finished.

Comment

I think Froch has a better resume that calzhaghe.

And I also don't think Brook is too special.

Comment

loaded question

Comment

froch has a greater resume...........

Comment

Froch has had a much better career than Joe Calzaghe. It proves that a loss, or two (or ten), isn't the end of the world. I have infinitely more respect for Thomas Hearns than I do for Sven Ottke.

I only ever saw Garcia fight Theophane - and he got gifted a result. But I am not counting him out. I have Khan as favourite but who knows what will happen?

As for the Kell Brook situation. It's just one fight. And he won it. Could be another Broner - Ponce De Leon situation. Or he might not be that good. I'll judge him later on in his career.

Comment

Froch has a better resume, Frank Warren fighters will always have a **** resume, he's too fat slimey and greedy to think of the fighters, Kell is still where he was, Jones would give most WW's a tough time, imagine Ortiz crumbling in the late rounds of that pressure

Comment

Working...
                X