Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which sports related "Agony of defeat" is the worst??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The world cup
    The olympics
    any football league title
    the UEFA Chapions League
    The Ashes
    The World Cup of Rugby
    The Six Nations

"I want to ask a sports question but I'm going to leave out the world's most popular sports and events because I'm a stupid fucking yank and I want everyone in the world to hate me and my countrymen."

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      The world cup
      The olympics
      the UEFA Chapions League
      The Ashes
      The World Cup of Rugby
      The Six Nations

"I want to ask a sports question but I'm going to leave out the world's most popular sports and events because I'm a stupid fucking yank and I want everyone in the world to hate me and my countrymen."
      In fairness to arraamis, he never said this was the list to cover all sports. These might of been his choices and wanted to see how they stack up against each other.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        The world cup
        The olympics
        the UEFA Chapions League
        The Ashes
        The World Cup of Rugby
        The Six Nations

Things just wouldn't be the same without the Squeal checkin in from time to time :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
          The World Cup final.

Four years of preparation.
          This and its not even close also boxing because the loss can end ur career

Comment

Originally posted by W@rri0r
            World Series! Nothing like Playing 100+ games regular season then go through October only to lose in the last game. Baseball is also the most difficult sport to play. Take it from an athlete. Note* It is not the most athletic sport but it is the most difficult to play. Soccer players are athletes but the sport itself is pretty boring so I wonder why do people kill each other at the end of games and riot. It's just a few marathon runners kicking a ball around for God knows how long only to nd up 0 to 0. Just don't get it. One last thing. Detroit Tigers will be 2012 Champs!!!! Go Tigers!!!

Comment

I would go with the World Cup.

Comment

Working...
              X