Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just watched the fight again 2 times in a row(sound off) and...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    ^^^ This.

Edgar won the first but Bendo took everything else.

Even when he catches his kick, look real closely at the exchanges. Edgar really didn't land anything, while Bendo was taking off on his face with only one foot on the ground. Then the crippling upkick, you could even score that 10-8 round.

Also, I hope you guys weren't scoring Bendo's slips as knockdowns.

Bendo did get knocked down in the 5th round by a straight right hand. . . That wasn't a slip at all. . But yeah, all the others were slips.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      I don't even know how that's close to a 10-8 round. Edgar was in control of the entire round save for the last 30 seconds or so. I can see giving it 10-9 to either fighter but I gave it to Bendo for doing more damage and stealing the round....
      That's fine too, I was just saying that you could count it as so because Edgar was almost put away.

I didn't see it as a close fight though. Edgar can land all he wants but if Bendo is landing as well and doing much more obvious damage, then Bendo takes the round. It'd be different if Edgar was landing, not damaging but Bendo wasn't landing anything at the same time.

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      Bendo did get knocked down in the 5th round by a straight right hand. . . That wasn't a slip at all. . But yeah, all the others were slips.
      True, I don't argue against that but he stole that round with the guillotine attempt that flipped Edgar over and then proceeded to mount and pound away till the bell.

But I was just hoping in general that people weren't counting the slips as knockdowns. Kinda silly if they were.

Comment

If we are landing equally (stats show Hendo actually landed much more than Edgar) but my punches are doing much more DAMAGE than yours I win the round. I don't know what "in control" of a round means if we are both standing up and trading blows every now and then. That kick is like a KD in boxing, solidified a VERY CLOSE round for Hendo.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          ......No hovering get in the thread! thank you very much
          you dickhead.... i entered but out of spite im not reading any further

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            If we are landing equally (stats show Hendo actually landed much more than Edgar) but my punches are doing much more DAMAGE than yours I win the round. I don't know what "in control" of a round means if we are both standing up and trading blows every now and then. That kick is like a KD in boxing, solidified a VERY CLOSE round for Hendo.
            Edgar landed more strikes to the head in the first round....

Comment

Working...
            X