No announcement yet.

PHOTO of Mosley's blister. **** aint that bad, he really quit. LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Republica View Post
    Somebody new will come along, doesnt have to be Filipino. I was a fan of Leonard, die-hard Trinidad, now a Pacnut.
    Are you one of the Pinoys who isn't a fan of donaire? I don't really care about the b.s. they say about him.. Plus there are plenty of good prospects commin up.. I don't know about Gesta yet but we will see if he got the goods.. I been a fan long before Pac... and along the way you always have 1 or 2 pinoys to watch and cheer for.. There have always been a couple pinoy champs every decade since the 20's... My favorites in my life time Navarette, Espinosa, Penalosa, Donaire, Pacquiao.
    Last edited by Alibata; 06-03-2011, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      You are a tard! How can he quit if he went all 12 rounds?

Lemme translate...

Shane: Ah wa wa wa wa... You got to got to stop the fight Naz. Ah wa wa wa....

Naz: Shane, youre cut from diff cloth... WTF... Shut up and fight *****....

Shane: Ah wa wa wa wa... I cant i cant move. Ah wa wa wa wa...

Comment

Terrible excuse and embarrasing.
        If anyone things that weak ass blister would of somehow changed that fight where he lost all 12 rounds, you are a delusional moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
          Are you one of the Pinoys who isn't a fan of donaire? I don't really care about the b.s. they say about him.. Plus there are plenty of good prospects commin up.. I don't know about Gesta yet but we will see if he got the goods.. I been a fan long before Pac... and along the way you always have 1 or 2 pinoys to watch and cheer for.. There have always been a couple pinoy champs every decade since the 20's... My favorites in my life time Navarette, Espinosa, Penalosa, Donaire, Pacquiao.
          Donaire still got lot to prove. Plus that dude just dont have ****ing Pinoy manners anymore. See what he did to his dad, plus he threatened to put the lights out on those Pinoy scribes...

Comment

Originally posted by Shurfmar View Post
            Terrible excuse and embarrasing.
            If anyone things that weak ass blister would of somehow changed that fight where he lost all 12 rounds, you are a delusional moron.
            Only *****s will think that blister is like life-threatening. They still dont have an answer as to how PAC been doin this to fighters Maywethar did far less damage, physically or mentally.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              well yea now that its healed...im sure it was a real pain during the fight...

but at least its good to know that you can still run for dear life with that kind of blister on your leg
              It wasn't on his leg, that's a scar, ir is on the top of the foot instep arch. Looks about 1.5 inces long. Thick skinned.

Comment

If you can't fight through a ****ing blister on your foot then you have no business in boxing ring.

Comment

**** are you on about??the fight went 12..manny won...move on

Comment

Margaritos face was WAY worse but and he finished the fight but at what cost? He'll never be the same again.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it was bothering him, but it shouldn't have bothered him so much that he wanted to quit.

Comment

Working...
                      X