Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hamed wouldve ktfo marquez in less then 4 rounds in his prime...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hamed wouldve ktfo marquez in less then 4 rounds in his prime...

hamed wouldve ktfo marquez in less then 4 rounds in his prime i dont believe the myth about him ducking jmm....its funny how marquez is given status beside barerra n morales just cuz 3 looks better.....this guy went life n death with barerra.....marquez is great obviously but on the elite of the elite level i think not.....just cuz he has the medicine for pacquiao well pacquiao skills aint great at all.....if he was kd 3 times in the 1st round by pac in 04 just imagine what another stronger faster more unorthodox swagged out flashier southpaw named prince naseem hamed wouldve done.....it wouldnt have went 4 rounds.....marquez be flatlined....

What are you talking about Hamed also dodged Humberto Soto who is much lesser of a fighter than JMM and you think he still would have KO’d JMM?

Comment

princess naseen fraudmed???

Comment

JMM turned a Hamed fight down.

Comment

what is the obsession with Hamed? Yeah maybe he knocks JMM down once. But when JMM gets up the fight always changes. He is too smart for Hamed. Plus he has an extremely agressive attitude that scares Hamed. Hamed had two fights of signifigance, One was an old Kelley and the other exposed him for what he was. A super duper hype job. Are you one of those people who excuses his loss to Barrera due to his "lack of training and motivation"? In my book that makes you a terrible fighter not deserving of a pat on the back.

Comment

pass that J, son; that shiz has you talkin' crazy.

Comment

No he wouldn't, Pacquiao's speed enabled him to knock down Marquez 3 times in that first round, Naz was entertaining but couldn't beat top level boxing skills. Look at it this way, Marquez then was harder to hit than Barrera (JMM never really engaged), but Barrera humiliated Naz.

Comment

ha ha no way...and im a massive naseem fan.

Comment

DINAMITA by brutal schoolage!
                  Hamed would quit on his stool

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
                    hamed wouldve ktfo marquez in less then 4 rounds in his prime i dont believe the myth about him ducking jmm....its funny how marquez is given status beside barerra n morales just cuz 3 looks better.....this guy went life n death with barerra.....marquez is great obviously but on the elite of the elite level i think not.....just cuz he has the medicine for pacquiao well pacquiao skills aint great at all.....if he was kd 3 times in the 1st round by pac in 04 just imagine what another stronger faster more unorthodox swagged out flashier southpaw named prince naseem hamed wouldve done.....it wouldnt have went 4 rounds.....marquez be flatlined....

Comment

Working...
                    X