Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Floyd Mayweather - "The divorce from Jin has put alot of pressure on Shane"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
    who gives a **** if he brings up shane's personal issues--it's his right--he can say whatever he wants--who cares--all that matters is how he brings the fight to shane--focus on that---
    Kill yourself, scumbag.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Mayweather just has no morals man. The guy is an incredible fighter but as a man I have no respect for him.

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
        Kill yourself, scumbag.
        Samantha! Your contributions have dwindled to this, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
          Damn Floyd, that's way too personal.."Like i said before."
          He said it 5 times

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
            fine---fair enough--but then again, that's his right too---that's his problem--he contradicts himself a lot--so what? i don't care about any of that---just like watching him fight---let's just focus on training, 24/7, trash talking about each other's fighting style, and a great fight--that's all that matters---don't you agree?

i mean, it's not hard to poke holes in floyd's logic at times--u and i know that---lol--

bottom line mak, i respect you as a poster, you give good insight on ****, even though floyd's whooping manny's ass-lol--but i don't worry about how low floyd goes with his trash talk--i mean he did it with coralles, oscar, gatti, and shane with the steroids--so it's not shocking to me you know? i don't know--what do u think homey? i just don't look too much into you know?

by the way, where are you watching the fight?
            Will you admit Floyd is a douchebag without an ounce of class?

Comment

I find it funny how some people are so upset that pbf is talkng about shanes personal life but find it alright to talk about pbf personal life.

Comment

Mayweather cries when he gets asked about his money situation and chats **** about a man being divorce and taking a lot of his money.

Dumbass Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
                  I find it funny how some people are so upset that pbf is talkng about shanes personal life but find it alright to talk about pbf personal life.
                  It's because he nearly cries when people ask him about his money

Comment

Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
                    When did I talk about Floyd's personal life?

You just basically categorized us all with that comment, you didn't direct it towards the little kids who do that on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
                      Kill yourself, scumbag.
                      uh oh---a manny fanny telling me to kill myself scumbag---i guess you haven't heard of freedom of speech----i mean, you just told me to kill myself---what makes you different from floyd saying the divorce from jin put a lot of pressure on shane? you just told me to kill myself scumbag---is that not personal----you and your picture of manny with his shirt off---i guess you like his body huh? maybe his jeans? maybe his nipples?

freedom of speech little ***** made ass punk---

Comment

Working...
                      X