Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

East Side Boxing Makes My Eyes Sore.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a former member of that place i can say back in the day it was great then turned into troll town USA. the term degenerate ******s comes to mind. i had a blowout with some dumb **** posters and told them all to go f themselves and never looked back this place is better imho and i'm glad i found it.

Comment

ESB has pretty good boxing discussions going on where you can actually debate without getting **** on by some novice boxing fan unlike on here occasionaly.. ESB seem to attract alot more knowledgeabe boxing fans in my opinion, having said i still prefer BS!

Comment

Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
        That site is full of ****e.....wtf is up with the black layout with the yellow font??? i can't stare at the screen longer than 10 seconds.....

what a ****ing ******ed site........is this just me or does anyone else experience similar problems???

No, you're right. That site is full of douchebags. Especially the lounge.

Comment

The posters in that yellow black sight are SO DAMN MUCH MORE better posters than here..This site should now be called "pacquiao scene"....

I mean your own members here are bitching about how this site sucks..lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by boxer24/7 View Post
            The posters in that yellow black sight are SO DAMN MUCH MORE better posters than here..This site should now be called "pacquiao scene"....

I mean your own members here are bitching about how this site sucks..lmfao
            Go back to ESB, troll.

Comment

Working...
            X