Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tommy Langford Someone To Keep An Eye On?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Tommy Langford Someone To Keep An Eye On?

Was looking through his record. Looks to be on a good path. Haven't seen a second of him in action. Any Brits or anyone in general able to comment?

look's decent enough, still looks very rugged around the edges though.
    im only basing this on seeing his last fight..
    based on his appearance he looks like he will be fighting at super middle most of his career.

Comment

British level fighter.

Of all the Brits you could've stumbled upon that are on the rise, how did you come across Langford?!

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        British level fighter.

Of all the Brits you could've stumbled upon that are on the rise, how did you come across Langford?!
        Looking through the MW rankings.

Saw that it looks like (at least on paper) he hasn't lost a round yet.

Comment

I have never seen him fight. The first time I heard about him was in those questions and answers sections in Boxing News.

Very low key - assuming he was on the Lee/Saunders undercard where people might have seen him. Sort of assume he can't be brilliant based on that alone which might be very unfair but boxing is booming in this country at the moment.

Interested to know if he is worth checking out?

I was high on Mitchell Smith but just saw he got beat!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            I have never seen him fight. The first time I heard about him was in those questions and answers sections in Boxing News.

Very low key - assuming he was on the Lee/Saunders undercard where people might have seen him. Sort of assume he can't be brilliant based on that alone which might be very unfair but boxing is booming in this country at the moment.

Interested to know if he is worth checking out?

I was high on Mitchell Smith but just saw he got beat!
            Me too, he was the one of the young brits i had a close eye on. I was shocked how bad he looked against Jupp. Looked like he didn't have a training camp. The smack talk before the fight backfired badly. He made himself look like a right prick.

Only seen Langford once on the Lee Saunders card and he looked pretty decent. But i had never heard of him up to that point.

Comment

Originally posted by No Tomorrow View Post
              Looking through the MW rankings.

Saw that it looks like (at least on paper) he hasn't lost a round yet.
              His opposition isn't really that great though so not losing a round means little tbh. The best Brit prospect that no one has heard of is Liam Williams and if you have heard of him, it's 'cause I keep banging on about him.

Comment

Working...
              X