Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Anyone Else Somewhat Intrigued by Bradley vs Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
    i think andrade is a free agent. he burnt his bridges with roc nation and top rank and despite virtually begging for haymon to sign him there has been no news on that front that i am aware of
    I love that fight but you never know with Andrade.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
      Dumb enough? That's his damn retirement pension.
      I'm sure that money will buy plenty of straws and baby food lol

Comment

He's not fighting anyone on PBC with lawsuits pending. There's no debate whether you accept it or not.
        Great. regardless, Bradley/Canelo is not intriguing. In the slightest. All those undefeated jr middleweights/Canelo are.

Comment

No. Not at all. Tim is way to small for Canelo and for all the muscles he has he cant crack an egg. Canelo is a MW hiding out at 155.

Comment

Nope, got zero clamour for this. Bradley should be fighting other welterweights now that Arum and GBP are not been disturbed by Richard Schaffer according to promoters fan boys on here, instead of fighting 140 fighters he should be fighting the other names in his division, same with canelo too.

Comment

Not that interesting. I like bravely too much to want this fight to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
                I'm sure that money will buy plenty of straws and baby food lol
                GGG would do that to him but not Canelo. He's bigger but doesn't use his size advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Great. regardless, Bradley/Canelo is not intriguing. In the slightest. All those undefeated jr middleweights/Canelo are.
                  I'm intrigued by a lot of fights that I know will never happen.

Comment

Dunno. I can't see Bradley not fighting stupid at some point, ending in disaster.

Comment

This is a fight I would've never thought about. I'll admit it's a weird fight with no relevance to rankings but after thinking about it I'm somewhat interested.

I know the critics will be saying "Bradley has no power, Canelo has power, power, power power!!!!!" but I look at it a little closer than that.

Bradley has quick hands and feet and can get in and out very fast. He's versatile and has a good workrate, stamina and recovery to where he will have advantages in the later rounds.

My biggest concern is that he hasn't looked great lately, have no idea what Atlas is doing with him and yes: his size and POWER!!! disadvantage. But I still think he is skilled enough to make this an entertaining back and forth fight that would be worth watching.

Your thoughts?
                      Naw dude. NO more blown up guys from lower divisions for Canelo. There are top 154lbers like Charlo and Andrade plus some others and some 160lbers he should be fighting.

He has the fan bases to make any fight he wants. Instead of choosing names and bringing them up or down, he could create one of the strongest resumes we've seen in some time.

Comment

Working...
                      X