Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats with all the Mexicans riding Trout's nuts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats with all the Mexicans riding Trout's nuts?

Whats with all the Mexican fans riding Trout's nuts?

Serious question? Is he like part Mexican or something?

I mean the times I seen him fight he was nothing special at all quite boring actually.

He does not fight in a traditional Mexican warrior style slugging it out either.

I'm not hatin its just I understand the brothas backing up the brothas and so forth, but I just personally havent seen anything in Trout to win me over yet?

Am I missing something?

I'd imagine him beating Cotto plays a role.

Comment

He'll beat Alvarez if they fight

Comment

I don't see why Mexicans would support him considering the guy has been calling out Canelo for some time now. If they do support him, it's better for Trout he could use more fans from any background.

Comment

He comes from a place that has a high hispanic population as well as fighting in Mexico. I was a fan of his way before Cotto. When he sparred Margarito I knew he was getting good sparring with Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            He comes from a place that has a high hispanic population as well as fighting in Mexico. I was a fan of his way before Cotto. When he sparred Margarito I knew he was getting good sparring with Trout.
            link or it didnt happen.

Comment

how did it go?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                Whats with all the Mexican fans riding Trout's nuts?

Serious question? Is he like part Mexican or something?

I mean the times I seen him fight he was nothing special at all quite boring actually.

He does not fight in a traditional Mexican warrior style slugging it out either.

I'm not hatin its just I understand the brothas backing up the brothas and so forth, but I just personally havent seen anything in Trout to win me over yet?

Am I missing something?
                It is because he beat Cotto and Cotto is from Puerto Rico, and as you know Mexico and Puerto Rico don't get along. The irony though is that after he beat the Puerto Rican fighter, he called out the Mexican fighter, who had already ran out of the arena.

Comment

Green K bro,

but I'd argue most of the mexican fans don't even know all of that you just explained, shoot even the media doesnt even know much about Trout and thats even after the big Cotto win?

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
                    link or it didnt happen.
                    It's in my post history. It may go beyond the 8 pages and if it does I'm not spending all that time with the shitty search function to please you.

Comment

Working...
                    X