Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why does Manny Pacquiao need a catchweight against Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When he went over 147 to fight margaritto he almost got his ribs broken I think its in his best interest to stay @ 147 its not because he's scared he's just a naturally small guy
    And he will leave hurt win or lose

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
      maybe I'm in the minority but I prefer seeing Pacquiao vs Cotto to Marquez or Bradley
      Due to what u jus stated the Mexican contingency will be in an uproar and riot because
      To
      Them only Marquez should get 4
      Chances to beat PAC 1 time

Comment

Why does Cotto need a CW and a rehydration clause against Margarito?

Comment

Because otherwise he loses.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
            There was a catch weight, I don't know where you're pulling the rehydration clause from

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              There was a catch weight, I don't know where you're pulling the rehydration clause from
              IIRC there was a cap of 160

Comment

IIRC there was a cap of 160
                Dude who cares he's a proven cheater anyways. If it was me I'll make hin sign the fight where I can use plaster to beat his brains out of his head. Margarito was in no position to be demanding.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua78 View Post
                  Dude who cares he's a proven cheater anyways. If it was me I'll make hin sign the fight where I can use plaster to beat his brains out of his head. Margarito was in no position to be demanding.
                  He wasn't demanding ****, COTTO demanded the fight be at a CW and a rehydration clause. And proof that Margarito cheated against Cotto?

Comment

You wont let it go will you....do you have like a SPANISH/ENGLISH translator and thats all you can say? the same thing over and over.

its a valid question whether you sucking on Pacs pole or Cottos(or a Mexican hater like you.

JUST FIGHT AT THE PROPER WEIGHTS!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Einstien View Post
                      You wont let it go will you....do you have like a SPANISH/ENGLISH translator and thats all you can say? the same thing over and over.

its a valid question whether you sucking on Pacs pole or Cottos(or a Mexican hater like you.

JUST FIGHT AT THE PROPER WEIGHTS!!!!!
                      Exactly. Cotto says he's too big for WW now, and Pac says he's too small for JMW. With Cotto being a full blown JMW now, I'm not sure why he fought Margarito at a CW, do you?

Them fighting each other shouldn't even be considered. End of that.

Who the hell actually wants to see Cotto get his **** pushed in another 12 rounds again?

Comment

Working...
                      X