Clear All

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
    He wasnt banned.

He lost his account on a bet lol.
    What was the bet?

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      What was the bet?
      IIRC it was betting if Marquez/Pacquiao sale were above or under 1.4mil.

Dont remember which position he took.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksor
        What bet did you lose it on?
        It was a bet right before Pac-Mosley. And, I said that Pac would fight a fighter like Cotto again before fighting a prime fighter like Bradley.

Then he fights JMM's, and now Cotto was his first option. Before Bradley was. Now I didn't know that Cotto deal was running out with TR. And, that he would take his ball and leave. I was banking on that Cotto would still be a top rank fighter. So I lost the bet since he is fighting Bradley. But, Cotto was his first option at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
          IIRC it was betting if Marquez/Pacquiao sale were above or under 1.4mil.

Dont remember which position he took.
          No that wasn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
            It was a bet right before Pac-Mosley. And, I said that Pac would fight a fighter like Cotto again before fighting a prime fighter like Bradley.

Then he fights JMM's, and now Cotto was his first option. Before Bradley was. Now I didn't know that Cotto deal was running out with TR. And, that he would take his ball and leave. I was banking on that Cotto would still be a top rank fighter. So I lost the bet since he is fighting Bradley. But, Cotto was his first option at 147.
            OO right.

Mustve been someone else that did that bet and lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
              It was a bet right before Pac-Mosley. And, I said thatso can you explain ****hing on! Ayweather for wanting Pac would fight a fighter like Cotto again before fighting a prime fighter like Bradley.

So can you explain ****ting on Mayweather for asking for testing, saying that it was baseless, and a way out of fighting "a fighter who can really beat him", to now d*ck riding fighters on twitter, and giving Mayweather props?

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                No. He's Roman Moreno.
                Really? I've had him on ignore for a while then.

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post
                  So can you explain ****ting on Mayweather for asking for testing, saying that it was baseless, and a way out of fighting "a fighter who can really beat him", to now d*ck riding fighters on twitter, and giving Mayweather props?
                  I think I been in favor of drug testing for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post
                    BTW, dickriding fighters on twitter? Didn't one time you claim that I was disrespectful to fighters on twitter? Which one is it bro?

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                    Really? I've had him on ignore for a while then.
                    HTwon, this due here is a Pac fan. Why do you think if a Pac fan would have known he would have had me on ignore for a while?

Comment

LOL @ your post to Gamboa.

Comment

Working...
                      X