Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*New Vid RON PAUL Laying The SMACK DOWN!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] *New Vid RON PAUL Laying The SMACK DOWN!!!

Pretty good n interesting

Comment

thats what he does

Comment

If only Ron Paul had the gift of the gab like Newt Gingrich.

Comment

Disgusting, one of the major talking points was about Iran’s nuclear energy. America is experiencing a major economic slump and could potentially head towards a double dip recession, yet the future potential presidents of America are debating about Iran’s civilian nuclear energy

Comment

Good stuff, one of the main things I like about Ron Paul is he puts it all on the table, not like the fuking puppets up there that just say what they think everybody wants to hear !

Comment

Likes this

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                If only Ron Paul had the gift of the gab like Newt Gingrich.
                yeah, gingrich is very smart... i dont like him, but he can talk... he's no fool when it comes to being a politician

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                Disgusting, one of the major talking points was about Iran’s nuclear energy. America is experiencing a major economic slump and could potentially head towards a double dip recession, yet the future potential presidents of America are debating about Iran’s civilian nuclear energy
                its sad really... not one candidate (aside from Paul) even mentioned the fact that we're broke and cannot sustain what we are doing with the military... the neocons on stage continue to act as though money is never an issue and we can station our troops wherever and whenever we want... santorum went on to say "they're killing americans" as if they were doing it on our soil while we were defenseless

they repeat the same talking points of "bring our troops home" while saying we need to 'handle' iran and whatever other country we want to...

typical pols living outside of the realm of reality

Comment

I'd vote for him.

Comment

Ron Paul has grown on me

economically, i dont think he is correct, but as lot better than some

Comment

Working...
                    X