No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia sparring a East Coast Dude who thought he was hard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Garcia sparring a East Coast Dude who thought he was hard

That was pretty cool, I had it one round each but the East coast guy clearly got hurt in the 2nd.

Comment

props to Robert

Comment

Very cool.

Comment

robert in his day was a much better fighter then mickey...........

Comment

No surprise, Garcia was a pretty good fighter as well as a world champ

Comment

I wish I could get a dollar for every tough guy who comes off the street and into the gyms of America who gets toyed with by some 4-3-2 record Pro fighter or the like. Even a guy retired over a decade like Garcia would toy with any guy off the street.

Comment

Robert garcia is official !! cool ass dude!!

Comment

I had it 2 for robert.

first round robert controlled everything till he tried to set a trap to counter dude on the ropes but didnt really work but dude didnt really land either so gave it to robert for landthe cleary shots, that fake to the body then bam to the head in the beggining was clean.

Round 2 Robert clearly just bullied him, pushed him back at will stunned him hard, all dude was trying to do this round was hold, robert tried setting traps off the ropes again off the end but it didnt work but again dude didnt do nothing either easy robert round.

Comment

Robert got him... Too bad they didn't keep taping. Would've loved to see he and Mikey go a round.

Comment

Working...
                    X