Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you root for a boxer who beats up women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom.
    If Floyd came out about his relationship with Leonard, would you still be a fan?

I would still root for a boxer if he were gay.

But I would never root for a creep who beats up women, nor a convicted child molester nor a serial killer.
    You better because your boy wlad has no kids and had a fake hollywood romance with hayden pantierre. he should just come out already.

i love how you try to equate domestic violence with serial killing and child molestation. you really are angry that floyd's deal is the biggest thing in boxing right now and no one gives a ***** what wlad or vitali does next.

Comment

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
      I don't think a man should put his hands on a woman but he does have the right to defend himself. So if a woman puts her hands on a man she has lost the right to claim that, and the man should promptly slap her and remind her that she is a woman. Conduct yourself like a lady and you will be treated like one.
      As for the fight I just want to see a good one. I don't care about athlete's personal lives. They don't pay my bills, or affect me.
      Exactly this. To hear Floyd tell it she attacked him and he held her down. Who knows.

I dont condone it, but I dont care what athletes, politicians, entertainers or musicians do in their personal lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Apparently it did, he has sucked major ass since
        well yea i thought about that but thats probably cause how the media blew it up . i was saying the media shouldnt have really cared in the first place cause at the time he was playing well

Comment

People that look to boxers or celebrities in general for moral guidance are seriously lacking.

To the TS, do you not rate Ray Robinson so highly because he was a woman beater?

Comment

I sure would.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              And Manny...He ate his won dog to survive.
              this still cracks me up every time ...

still raises the question whats worse slapping your annoying girlfriend/wife or eating the family pet

Comment

If they had a male lightweights vs. angry lesbians division I would watch the hell out of it and cheer for the men.

Comment

In the Corrales fight, Mayweather dedicated the fight to women that were abused, the Ghost should do the same in this fight, everyone would cheer the Ghost on.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    this still cracks me up every time ...

still raises the question whats worse slapping your annoying girlfriend/wife or eating the family pet
                    especially when most men eat their wives/girlfreinds and slap the dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      especially when most men eat their wives/girlfreinds and slap the dog.
                      I've slapped my girl while eating her out.

Comment

Working...
                      X