Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TMT...What is it and what is its function?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    I almost had to watch that through my fingers, it was that bad.
    yeah that video was very cringeworthy. i'm a fan of the guy for his boxing talent, but i couldn't help but laugh when i saw this top comment in the comment section for that video.

Lol the people behind him even realize he's lame
    memphishustlas 15 hours ago 22

Comment

This is a real toe curler!

seems like that video of floyd showing his chains and money made you mad...why?

Comment

What do the 20-30 grown men sleeping with Manny in a hotel room do for him?

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
          This thread isn't about Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
            It's his entourage/training crew. How is this hard to comprehend?
            Training crew?

Comment

seems like that video of floyd showing his chains and money made you mad...why?
              Oh come on now Larry..'you mad'..Thats some standard Flowmo **** right there. No i'm not mad, I am in floods of tears of laughter watching that, just like the lotto soda advert which is one of the most cringeworthy things I have seen connected to this guy.

Comment

You see, this is the trouble with floydiots. Take the piss out of their idol and all they can do is come up with some insult to Manny in the mistaken belief that if you dont like the way Floyd behaves or think he is a nobber, then you must be a pacquiao fan. Its an auto defence mechanism that is far easier for them to deal with than the realisation that outside of his fanbase, everybody else thinks that Floyd is a twat.

Comment

You see, this is the trouble with floydiots. Take the piss out of their idol and all they can do is come up with some insult to Manny in the mistaken belief that if you dont like the way Floyd behaves or think he is a nobber, then you must be a pacquiao fan. Its an auto defence mechanism that is far easier for them to deal with than the realisation that outside of his fanbase, everybody else thinks that Floyd is a twat.
                  You should have seriously heard him on that supposed "boxing" radio talk show he attempted to host. Literally would not stop sucking Floyd and Broner's dick, and he literally out of no where brought up Pacquiao and how he got knocked out by goat herders. It was really embarrassing.
                  Last edited by #thirsty; 11-19-2012, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by #thirsty View Post
                    You should have seriously heard him on that supposed "boxing" radio talk show he attempted to host. Literally would not stop ducking Floyd and Broner's dick, and he literally out of no where brought up Pacquiao and how he got knocked out by goat herders. It was really embarrassing.
                    Larry isnt the brightest to be fair, and as such he perfectly represents what a floydiot should be. Lets not forget, this is the guy that threatened 50cent and billy dib over their comments about Floyd. Funny for all the wrong reasons!

Comment

Larry isnt the brightest to be fair, and as such he perfectly represents what a floydiot should be. Lets not forget, this is the guy that threatened 50cent and billy dib over their comments about Floyd. Funny for all the wrong reasons!
                      This has to be true. He literally spoke ebonics the entire way through before I shut it off.

Comment

Working...
                      X