Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Physicist describes 3 types of aliens - reveals cut footage from 2001 space odyssey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Dr. Michio Kaku was my astronomy prof last semester
    Wow! if you happen to meet him again, tell him he got fans at some boxingscene forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Dr. Michio Kaku was my astronomy prof last semester
      ha ha thats amazingly cool i wish he could of taught me the guy is a legend

Comment

The purpose of everything that exists is to evolve. Anything that does not evolve either dies or destroys itself. It's up to every individual to ensure their survival and the survival(and thrival) of those that come after them. The possibilities are endless, but nothing is promised.

We sink or we swim together.

It's sad because there actually are individuals that exist that are ready for the next stage of our progression as human beings, but we are so vastly outnumbered by backwards thinking people that could end up destroying us all.

But that's only if we let them.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-19-2012, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
          The purpose of everything that exists is to evolve. Anything that does not evolve either dies or destroys itself. It's up to every individual to ensure their survival and the survival(and thrival) of those that come after them. The possibilities are endless, but nothing is promised.

We sink or we swim together.

It's sad because there actually are individuals that exist that are ready for the next stage of our progression as human beings, but we are so vastly outnumbered by backwards thinking people that could end up destroying us all.
          what if are world is lightyears away for a reason,maybe the creator of the universe postioned us were we are because if we did encounter alien life we stand no chance whatsoever of defending ourselves so maybe its a good idea that we are somewhat millions of lightyears away

Comment

michio kaku is so eloquent...

comfortable in both words and equations...

Comment

Oh hell naw....

Volume up fellas..

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                michio kaku is so eloquent...

comfortable in both words and equations...
                I showed the vid to one of my students and he asked, "how did he know, has he seen a type 3 civilization?". He thought the dude was crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                  I showed the vid to one of my students and he asked, "how did he know, has he seen a type 3 civilization?". He thought the dude was crazy.
                  mr. kaku is one of the best populariser of science we have...

but my favorite is oliver sacks... i'll shine the shoes of that man...

Comment

I think it's all a load of shit. He must have read Thomas Friedman's books.

Comment

Okay, not all of it.

I know I know he was just using examples to make his point mainly.

Comment

Working...
                      X