Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The state of Texas does test for performance enhancing drugs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So we learned that TX does test for PEDs and we know that Pacquiao hasn't given consent to release his test results. Does it raise suspicion? Yes

But more than likely he will test clean as he did after Cotto. That is if he gives consent.

Comment

Originally posted by Reed Tard View Post
      That's understandable for a fight that doesn't undergo any testing, but Pacquiao vs Margarito did have testing.

I upsized the part where it says any of the following substances. Meaning if and when they do test, anobolic steroids are tested.
      Dude listen, go read the part where it says.. Texas only tests for drugs if they have suspitions or the fighter has a history of using.
      In this case, I doubt they tested the fighters. Even if they did, would they cancel the fight, would they release the results if one was dirty?
      How could they release results (if they have a sample at all), they'd still need consent.. (And as of now we only have Margs consent, where's Mannys).

Don't pick and choose what part of the book fits your plan, quote it all....

Comment

Texas does not test for PEDs

Just because 1 Delta airplane has TVs doesn't mean all Delta airplane have TVs

Hard leasson I learned

Comment

Floyd will never fight in Texas FACT!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X