No announcement yet.

Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Last 5 Fights ... Let's Compare Them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    hatton never looked good fighting at any weight. saying otherwise means not folllowing hatton's career. 140 or 147, it would have been the same thing. ppl overhype that ****. btw, when was the last time miguel cotto looked good fighting at 145??? lol...get my drift??
    as a poster said, its all relative. its easy to hype up or discredit one's win cause information is available to us. these guys are put under a microscope, making it easy for us to bitch about something

Comment

Wow just WOW! Looks like some *****s evolved to a Revisionist historian. What a group: Ped experts, doctors, "Insiders", Clairvouyants, anger-management dropouts, boxing experts, and now revisionist historian.

Comment

Originally posted by danny711 View Post
        it's all relative.

Mosley: 38 years old and hadn't fought in 16 months.

Jmm: 35 years old. A lightweight fighting at a welter catchweight(144). Floyd comes in 2 lbs over and has to pay off juan.

Hatton: Second fight at welter. Barely beat collazo in his first attempt, then went back to 140.

Odh: 34 years old. Had 1 fight in 3 years before losing a sd to floyd

baldomir: 35 years old. Worst fight in the history of ppv. Floyd runs the second half of the fight and the crowd boo's fevorishly.
        true story^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
          you are a sad, angry man with bad taste in boxers.
          He's not a man. He's a kid who hasn't even reached puberty. He's probably so high on that A-side meth which explains where that rage is coming from.

Comment

Thread starter is clearly biased in Floyds favour, Im not saying Pacs wins were good either but dont make Floyd out to be a saint. You stans are laughable. Floyds my fav fighter but dont make out hes dominating top class fighters in their primes. I do think his last five fights have been against better op than Pacs but they still were not great. Both need to step up the comp, hard to do when they are the best around and wont get it on (no ****).

Its easy to compare them when you do what the thread starter did. You bigged up Floyds wins more than needed, and down graded Pacs wins more than you should have done.

It works both ways you look at it. For example I could say:

Option 1 for the Stans

Shane Mosley was the no1 WW in the world, coming off a HUGE KO win over the much fear Antonio Margo. Lightning quick and strong as an ox, many people said Floyd was scared to get in the ring with him. Comes into the ring a JMW.

or... option 2 for the haters:

Shane was a 38 year old grandad who hadn't fought in almost a year and a half and when he did he beat a limited punching bag in Antonio Margo, Shane was never that good anyway and Floyd paid him to lose.

See what I did there? Its all too easy.

I AM the ultimate Floyd fan, I tell iishh how it is and not how I want it to be just because I like Floyd.

Boxing Truth FTW!!!

Comment

Man I've got these STANS running scared, no *****s or *******s will comment after mine!! REAL BOXING fans know the deal... they know wassup...

Comment

because it's a long post.

Comment

Originally posted by IAMBIAZED View Post
                  because it's a long post.
                  haha Too Fcking Long homie!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealTruth321 View Post
                    Man I've got these STANS running scared, no *****s or *******s will comment after mine!! REAL BOXING fans know the deal... they know wassup...
                    I didn't even bother reading your sissy ass post, son.

I read the first line and then quit. Too boring.

Comment

Failed! To the TS, you only highlighted how Floyd avoided the last 5 opponents he should fought! Younger prime Mosley, Cotto, Margarito, Williams and Clottey.

Comment

Working...
                      X