Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin on Mayweather at 154: Show Me The Contract!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how many PPV has GGG sold?

if you guys havent realized floyd is a prizefighter as of 2013, you dont really know sht abouy baxin

Comment

Ok so GGG is willing to move down to a weight Floyd has fought before but isn't the point of this fight is too see Floyd finally win a middleweight belt?

Comment

Floyd ran like a chicken.

Comment

Who cares if he can get down to 154. He'll walk in to the ring at 170+ regardless. That's a light-heavyweight folks.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            Are you nuts? 5'10 is your average middle weight height. To get an understanding of what size means, is to look at the weight you start at professionally. Remember, boxers cut weight, and I have never seen GGG being fat, so he stays around in good shape. Boxers take advantage of the ability to weigh-in at lower weight and fight in a lower weight classes. Honestly, GGG is a solid 168 pounder, but squeezed down in middle weight to fight smaller fighters. Fighting Mayweather is greed; he's just going after the money, he will most likely look like Oscar vs Pac.
            Golovkin most certainly isn't a big middleweight, he easily makes the weight always comes in a lb or 2 under the limit and doesn't ever look dry! In fact he always has a little exra body fat on him meaning that he doesn't cut much water weight!

Looking at the guy, if he decided to sweat out the water I could see him easily making 154 if he wanted! Look at Andy Lee making 154 or Chavez Jr making 160 and compare that with GGG weighing in! Completely different.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              how many PPV has GGG sold?

if you guys havent realized floyd is a prizefighter as of 2013, you dont really know sht abouy baxin
              So how many PPV's did Robert Guerrero sell? How many did Maidana sell, before fighting Floyd? GTFO you blatant *****, talking about not knowing **** about boxing, smh.
              Last edited by Boxsingh; 05-17-2015, 12:17 PM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

Originally posted by Sweden2716 View Post
                GGG better tighten up that defense , because if Lee gets lucky and lands his Sunday best the fight might be lost. I thought GGG got hit to easy by Monroe. GGG should not fight Floyd, bad style for GGG, Floyd would outpoint him, by hitting and running.
                Lee is a hitter but he for sure doesn't hit as hard as Curtis Stevens, and GGG ate his hardest punches like it was Paulie Malignaggi punching him!

Golovkin has got a tremendous chin, I don't think well see it tested at 160 or 168!

Comment

I don't believe GGG would beat Floyd.

I once thought so but now, Monroe revealed a lot about him that I never noticed before.

Floyd, if he ever chose to fight GGG, would beat him by a pretty smooth UD. Where all of the boxing know-nothings/ haters will say that he was running but really Floyd would just box circles around him.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    I don't believe GGG would beat Floyd.

I once thought so but now, Monroe revealed a lot about him that I never noticed before.

Floyd, if he ever chose to fight GGG, would beat him by a pretty smooth UD. Where all of the boxing know-nothings/ haters will say that he was running but really Floyd would just box circles around him.
                    get the GTFOH him losing to mayweather.....he would break mayweather in half....cut off the ring and walk through floyds punches like he was getting hit in the face with feathers lol....golovkin would chew on him and spit him out on the canvas by round 8.....and mayweather could have all the biased help from bayless ...the judges and NSAC and it still wouldn't save him.....yours is joke of the day lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                      he weighed in at 150 and 151 against maidana, he weighs in at 150 at the 30 day mark. seriously what do u think he weighed?
                      Haters make it so easy to own them ...

Comment

Working...
                      X