• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin1
    Rockin'
    go piss ya self!

Comment

your really pushing it rockin, i hear your a nice guy?
      dont look that way to me, **** bag!

Comment

think about what you have written and said to me. Tell me again who the **** bag is. I questioned you on something that you had no way of providing an answer. Honestly, I am a nice guy. Until somebody feels like kicking me in the nutz, then Im lookin' to fight. So now you started up some **** and I keep on you, however so slightly. You say Im a **** bag, yet I am not the one posting stuff about my fictional boxing prowess. To me, it would look like your the **** sack. LMFAO

And thats all that I have to say.

Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin1
          think about what you have written and said to me. Tell me again who the **** bag is. I questioned you on something that you had no way of providing an answer. Honestly, I am a nice guy. Until somebody feels like kicking me in the nutz, then Im lookin' to fight. So now you started up some **** and I keep on you, however so slightly. You say Im a **** bag, yet I am not the one posting stuff about my fictional boxing prowess. To me, it would look like your the **** sack. LMFAO

And thats all that I have to say.

Rockin'
          Lets hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru
            Lets hope so.
            yes letshjvlvculclc

Comment

Originally posted by barry
              yes letshjvlvculclc
              yes lets lets.

Comment

Originally posted by barry
                you know what?
                yea you do that!

yo ol' dirty, word!!!
                Word up (up up) everybody say
                When you hear the call you've got to get it under way
                Word up (up up) it's the code word
                No matter where you say it you know that you'll be heard

Comment

Originally posted by 2tough
                  running with knives has bad karma'd me

any chance of me getting some blue
                  What a pathetic little ****, seriously. I think you've reached an all time low.....you simple *****.

"Harrassing you because you're British?" Not a chance...more like because you're a worthless disgrace. You were banned for wishing ill on Jeff Lacy....because you're insecure about your nationality.

You enter this lounge and feel "protected"...lol yeah right.

That security blanket disintegrates like a ****ing fruit roll up on a fat kid's tounge. Just long enough for me to seek you out and verbally rape you like an unwilling virgin.

I also see you don't post much....because I plan on making this entire tenure difficult for your punk ass.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
                  Last edited by Run; 03-24-2006, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RunWithKnives
                    What a pathetic little ****, seriously. I think you've reached an all time low.....you simple *****.

"Harrassing you because you're British?" Not a chance...more like because you're a worthless disgrace. You were banned for wishing ill on Jeff Lacy....because you're insecure about your nationality.

You enter this lounge and feel "protected"...lol yeah right.

That security blanket disintegrates like a ****ing fruit roll up on a fat kid's tounge. Just long enough for me to seek you out and verbally rape you like an unwilling virgin.

I also see you don't post much....because I plan on making this entire tenure difficult for your punk ass.
                    wo wo woooo,
                    ease up man!

Comment

rockin IS a ****in dip****.

so what did 2tough do, rinwithknives ?

Comment

Working...
                      X