Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official ESPN Boxingscene Fantasy Football league thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt Ryan is always useful because he gets points for throwing to that dynamic WR Tandem.

Comment

This is also a good place to ask for trades.

Comment

David Wilson career ending injury. Whoever has him, should drop him from their team immediately and pick up Pierre Thomas because he is available.

Comment

I Got the Seahawks Defense and the Panthers Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            David Wilson career ending injury. Whoever has him, should drop him from their team immediately and pick up Pierre Thomas because he is available.
            Half the league didn't even draft. Have a feeling only 4 of us are going to be active with this

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              Half the league didn't even draft. Have a feeling only 4 of us are going to be active with this
              If I can get this stickied, It may get everyones attention. I am sure Vaborikua and Bigg Rigg will be active, they posted a lot in the draft thread. I got AK-49's attention and reminded him to drop david wilson and pick up Pierre Thomas or Lamar Miller to replace him. Lamar Miller may get lots of time due to Moreno's injury. Carlos Hyde may be a good option, Damn Why did my buckeye get Drafted by the fortywhiners, Gotta wait that one out like how I waited Pryor out. Pierre Thomas be the best choice for him. He has yet to drop David Wilson and pick up thomas.

Comment

If Johnny Manziel looks good tonight, and if he can win the job, he may be worth picking up because a QB that can pass and run is good when it comes to earning fantasy points.

Comment

Whoever TDT is, I just sent you a trade for Percy Harvin. Let's make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
                    Whoever TDT is, I just sent you a trade for Percy Harvin. Let's make it happen.
                    Here it is. You should let the user know on this site as well just in case the user doesn't respond to your trade request.

Brush My Hair: Team BrushMyHair

Sugar Adam Ali: Peoria's Sugar Adam Ali

El Angel: El Angel's Kings Team

Vaborikua2014: VA Borikua Redskins

~AK49~: Pcola ~AK49~

Bigg Rigg: NY Big Riggs

DreamMerchant12: The Dream Team Dream Shake

BOXING 24/7: TD'S N BEER BOXING 24/7

D-MiZe: - Hand Egg Heroes

PACnPBFsuck: Easy Money Lex

Comment

I face Vaborikua 2014 in week 1.