No announcement yet.

This is why japanese people aren't having sex

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japanese aren't having sex?

They're the nastiest, freakiest and just downright gross mother****ers in the history of having sex. Bondage, Rape, Torture, Sick fetish and the likes are somehow glamorized in their culture.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post

They're the nastiest, freakiest and just downright gross mother****ers in the history of having sex. Bondage, Rape, Torture, Sick fetish and the likes are somehow glamorized in their culture.

i think they started the eating-poop fetish too

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post

And food f'king( eels, fish, etc).

Comment

That is just a new gimmick for a restaurant. Not all are like that.

I was in Tokyo for a week. I guess there was a school nearby the hotel i stayed in cause i saw a lot of students(high school). I swear that their uniform skirt are high, well above the knees.

They even have love motels. Basically, you just go there to do the deed.

But i do believed that Japanese guys are being deprived of sex. Went to 3 bookstores and all the guys were in the hentai comic section. But there is a lot of hot women in Shibuya though. We went inside a mall(just a small one), every store only sell that are only for women(clothes, jewelry, make up, etc..). I look around and the only men inside were me and my friend. All the women look like they are models or trying to look like one.

I do love the pork bowl from Yoshinoya and tried the rolling sushi.
          Last edited by loui_ludwig; 03-25-2012, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
            I guess all Asians really need is music to loosen up. Who knew?

This made me lol and at the same time, turned me on. Great vid.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
              This made me lol and at the same time, turned me on. Great vid.
              Thank you my motive was to inject humor into this thread and get rid of the stereotype of stiff Asian people. I'm actually part Chinese my ancestors name was Sue Ling. Although I'm mostly black and indian, I some Asian features as well.

Comment

Thank you my motive was to inject humor into this thread and get rid of the stereotype of stiff Asian people. I'm actually part Chinese my ancestors name was Sue Ling. Although I'm mostly black and indian, I some Asian features as well.
                Lol shut up with all this "im 1/16 cherokee indian" "1/32 chinese" BS. . .

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  Lol shut up with all this "im 1/16 cherokee indian" "1/32 chinese" BS. . .
                  My Grandfather on my Fathers side so that's a little more than 1/16. My father is Carrib Indian mostly and my mother is black mixed with Irish.
                  So there we go with all the assumptions clown.

Comment

My Grandfather on my Fathers side so that's a little more than 1/16. My father is Carrib Indian mostly and my mother is black mixed with Irish.
                    So there we go with all the assumptions clown.
                    Lol I was just joking. . . But thanks for the breakdown of your family heritage! Sounds like you ahvea diverse makeup.

Comment

Working...
                    X