Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time you saw Floyd fight and said "WOW that was a great fight"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hatton because it was a stoppage and not that BS Victor Ortiz stoppage with the ref looking away like in pro wrestling.

Comment

I usually am surprised at how easy the fight was or how the opponent looks so frustrated.

Comment

I think the Canelo fight was Floyd's last great performance. Every great fighter has one last great performance in them and to me it was the Canelo fight. Floyd looked incredibly sharp in that fight. Even before the Pacquiao fight, I knew Floyd wouldn't look good. In fact I knew both guys wouldn't look good. Pacquiao has lost the snap on his punches, he's not as fast or as relentless as he used to be. While Floyd's timing and reflexes have also slowed. Five years ago we would have gotten a high speed chess match with Floyd winning. This year we got a slow speed chess match with Floyd winning.

2013 is Floyd's last great year. He's still winning but he looks nowhere near as sharp as he once was.

Comment

Floyd's never been in a great fight, ever.

His most entertaining fight was against Cotto, it was a good fight. Not great. Great to me is Gatti/Ward Cotto/Margarito Corrales/Castillo, Floyd will never be in a fight like that, ever.

Some people are thinking great performance and hands down that was Gatti. Total and complete clinic and watching that I was just in awe of how good Floyd could be.

Comment

1. Corrales, masterful performance

2. Castillo 2, the ability to come and fight with major adjustments

3. Maidana 1, the Chino came to win

4. Pac, a boxing clinic, I thought that Pac was going to make Floyd have to go to the next level. Once Floyd made him think the fight was over

Comment

Cotto and Maidana I for sure! Both fights i could rewatch and appreciate. Some people here said the pacquiao fight was lopsided/got destroyed but thats not true. It was competitive for about the first 8 rounds until Floyd took over based on activity.

Comment

Not since lightweight. Maybe never. Truthfully, a lot of his fights start off in ridiculous fashion (Corley, Hernandez, and many more) but then he dominates after the early rounds.

Comment

I marked Never. But his best fight i seen from him was with Cotto. When i think great fights i think Morrales/Barerra Gatti/Ward type of fights. Fight of the year type of fights. Floyd has had NONE of these type fights ever.

Comment

All his fights cause he totally dominates all his opponents.. Every boxer that the media has said is the guy to beat him, he has beat by a far margin..
                    If you are a true boxing fan and understand boxing you would watch his fight and know your seeing boxing at it's finest. If your looking for a slug fest or a bar fight go watch UFC...

Comment

Watch the Corrales fight and then tell me that was not a great fight that kept you on your feet..

Comment

Working...
                      X