Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward: Not my fault im not fighting the person im suing is not getting me fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
    We know this Dre, simple logic dictates it. You can't please Stans, when you single handily derailed most of these Stans hype up fighters in a span of 18 months. Their only wish is you retire, or stay on the shelf so they don't have to witness you continue to expose some of their next "it" guy.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWestGrand View Post
      We know this Dre, simple logic dictates it. You can't please Stans, when you single handily derailed most of these Stans hype up fighters in a span of 18 months. Their only wish is you retire, or stay on the shelf so they don't have to witness you continue to expose some of their next "it" guy.
      I think I found Frank Sucketts' alt.

Comment

The problem with ward is he dont understand how boxing really works. He thinks he is the A side in negations, which he is for the most part but against Froch he is not and against Chavez he will not be. He thinks cause he the super champion in the division he gets to call the shots NOPE not how boxing works THE MONEY MAKER/THE DRAW gets to call the shots. He just dont understands this. He tries to make all this demand on Froch and froch like whatever I'll just go sell 80,000 tickets and make 16 million. Just cause your the top of the division you dont get all the perks.
        Ward has been a pro 8 years and he doesnt know how boxing works?

Comment

Any time someone wants to hate on Ward. Post this video to anyone hating on or accusing Ward of not making the effort to fight someone.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            IMO, he knows how boxing works.... he just doesn't know his place.

He'd be in a good position if he can sign with one of the bigger promoters... but he screwed himself over with the resigning

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
              He was offered Sakio Bika, Anthony Dirrell, James Degale and Maxim Vlasov.
              I need to find that articles. Got mad saying they were step down and sitting on the side is better

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Of course he knows boxing but he dont know the buisness aspect of boxing and how it works. He kills every freaking fight cause he thinks he the money man. If he was the money man people will be coming to him to fight not him calling out everyone to fight and then make demands lol.

Carl Froch vs Andre Ward 2, what purse split you think ward will be looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by MrWestGrand View Post
                  It's easy to imagine that he would expose and destroy and humiliate everyone at everything if all he does is talk about it.

How sad is it that Andre Ward is in the middle of his career and all we can do is hypothesize about how his fights would go like we're talking about Greb vs Robinson.

Comment

Ward is just plain pigheaded. He is jealous of FM, bcuz FM is a pay per view star and he is not. He blames it on his promoter, but Goossen never promised Ward he would become a pap per view star at least not on paper. Ward just regrets he resigned with Goossen and instead of sucking it up like a man and honoring his word/contract he is throwing a huge temper tantrum & he is using up all his earnings on this legalistic temper tantrum. All this because of his ego. I am sure that if he continues to not fight that even HBO at some point will fire him from his commentary gig, because they want him in the ring more than outside commentating. he is no use to HBO if he stays out for 2 more yrs.

Comment

Of course he knows boxing but he dont know the buisness aspect of boxing and how it works. He kills every freaking fight cause he thinks he the money man. If he was the money man people will be coming to him to fight not him calling out everyone to fight and then make demands lol.

Carl Froch vs Andre Ward 2, what purse split you think ward will be looking for?
                      Refer to the first line of the post below. Im sure he KNOWS it well. He's just delusional. Kinda two different things if you ask me.
                      Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                      IMO, he knows how boxing works.... he just doesn't know his place.

He'd be in a good position if he can sign with one of the bigger promoters... but he screwed himself over with the resigning

Comment

Working...
                      X