• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was she mad over evolution? I kinda heard something about evolution

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      I couldn't even hear what she was saying. . . The video description says something about pea****s, evolution, and natural selection - they were reviewing for finals, and she went off on some tangent and got pissed a flame because the professor didn't know how/what to answer.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        According to the description on the video, the topic of the class was about evolution. She asked a question about how evolution has led to the killings of all black people. The professor, who is of eastern Indian descent attempted to answer her question but he didn't know what she was talking about. She kept asking the question and she was not satisfied with his answer.

So she went supernova on everyone and threatened to kill just about everyone in the room, specially singling out the white people and saying that she was going to "kill every white (expletive)r's". What bothers me is how some of the people in the room are just snickering and think it's hilarious that she's saying all this. Clearly she's got mental issues and problems.

Comment

If they closed all Taco Bells I wouldn't know what to do. Haha

Comment

Serious Business.

Comment

Working...
            X