No announcement yet.

Whats Australia like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats Australia like?

I've been thinking about moving here after I finish College. Its a 1st world Country, so I know not all is good, but the pacing of it seems a lot more chill than where I am right now.

I'm big into Sports and outdoors.

Also where I'm living now weather -10 C to 15C doesn't even phase me(And it gets much colder), so winter in Australia wouldn't be a factor.

You live in Chicago, the greatest city in the world. Why on earth would you want to move a ****hole like Australia?

Comment

Originally posted by Gennaro Gattuso View Post
      You live in Chicago, the greatest city in the world. Why on earth would you want to move a ****hole like Australia?

Comment

Flawless lives there. More reason to stay put.

Comment

Chicago's a lot less special if you live here your entire life. Believe me, I've seen it all. Chicago's up there in murder rate as well. We got 1st 2 times in a row, and we're probably tops again in 09 after the numbers come out.

But I'm just intrigued by the weather. Plus the people seem decent and upstanding

Comment

You live in the Southside or Northside?

Comment

You live in the Southside or Northside?
              South Chicago, but its like middle class and not ghetto unlike 75% of South Chicago.

North Chicago is alright though. Great partying up there.

Comment

Word. I lived on Gage Park right by Englewood. Home of Derrick Rose.

Comment

Word. I lived on Gage Park right by Englewood. Home of Derrick Rose.
                  Holy ****!

Yup, Englewood is ****ed up

Comment

Australia >>>>>>>>>>>> the States.

Not even close.

Comment

Working...
                    X