Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Saul “Canelo” Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golden Boy is hoping this turns out like ODL vs Pernell Whitaker back in the day.
    I see Floyd playing it safe and winning but I wouldn't be surprised if Canelo went for and got some decent damage in.
    I though the Guerrero fight was inevitable but would give Floyd major props if this is true.

Comment

Canelo sucks and is a hype job ..just like Chavez Jr.

Comment

I think Mayweather Stops Him! I think his corner stops up and saves his you career and protect him serious mental and physical damage

Fight will look like Mosley vs Vargas First Fight IMO but not as close! Canelo can do nothing but overachive in this fight and maybe land a few good shots early but Even a OLD Mayweather still do enough to beat Canelo by Decision AT WORSE!
        Last edited by sicko; 12-13-2012, 10:10 PM.

Comment

This is passing of the torch by humiliation.

Comment

This is a VERY dangerous fight.

Say what you will about Canelo's opposition, but he has ability and he is HUGE at 154, while Mayweather cant even get to 154.

Comment

Floyd will fight for his life in this fight.

Comment

I don't see how Canelo HASN'T earned this fight! One of Floyd's last fights was with an over the hill 40+ year old Mosley, who Canelo later strong-armed for 12 easy rounds. Then Floyd fought Victor Ortiz, who had his jaw broken by Josesito Lopez..., who was then dominated and dismantled by Canelo within four rounds. Canelo was the first to actually stop Carlos Baldomir, whom Floyd likes to brag about fighting. He knocked out Kermit Cintron, who was supposed to be a decent opponent, and actually got a Draw with Sergio Martinez. Come on! He deserves this.

Maybe he's a bit green..., but even at 22/23 years old, he presents a better fight than Bradley. 40+ fights to his credit. I mean, seriously, isn't this going to be a better fight than Ricky Hatton in 2007? He'll bring it, he'll be aggressive, and if he has the endurance to go 12 rounds with Floyd, he might really hurt him.

Comment

Saul pressures him and catches him.....Floyd gets retired in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by T.Mag56 View Post
                    I don't see how Canelo HASN'T earned this fight! One of Floyd's last fights was with an over the hill 40+ year old Mosley, who Canelo later strong-armed for 12 easy rounds. Then Floyd fought Victor Ortiz, who had his jaw broken by Josesito Lopez..., who was then dominated and dismantled by Canelo within four rounds. Canelo was the first to actually stop Carlos Baldomir, whom Floyd likes to brag about fighting. He knocked out Kermit Cintron, who was supposed to be a decent opponent, and actually got a Draw with Sergio Martinez. Come on! He deserves this.

Maybe he's a bit green..., but even at 22/23 years old, he presents a better fight than Bradley. 40+ fights to his credit. I mean, seriously, isn't this going to be a better fight than Ricky Hatton in 2007? He'll bring it, he'll be aggressive, and if he has the endurance to go 12 rounds with Floyd, he might really hurt him.

He got KO'd by Martinez

Comment

im gonna be laughing my ass off after this fight this fight is easy money for mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X