No announcement yet.

Israel's eased blockade 'still crippling' Gaza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RINGG View Post
    Based by how you use the term, Zionist means anyone opposed to terrorism and that doesn't embrace your radical, baised and anti social propaganda, then yes I am a Zionist!!
    If the term means anyone opposed to your blabing on with a neo-nazi/Anti-Semite hate, then yes I am a Zionist.
    Unfortunite you are limited to playing the "Zionist" card everytime some on stands up to you and your accounts or ethugs.

You are without doubt, the most idiotic poster I have ever come across, and I have encountered some morons in my time, here.

^^^^That is a smilie of you, personified.

I just find it hilarious that you managed to come up with those 2 posts in a thread about Israel's blockade on Gaza. I really find it shocking, actually, I'm quite disturbed by it.

Comment

I am part of the Zionist

Comment

So, standing up to us e-thugs, as you so aptly put it, means posting 2 irrelevant posts in a thread about Israel's blockade on Gaza.

Well done, mate, you have accomplished that.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Cheney View Post
          I am part of the Zionist

Are you going to stand-up to me?

Quick, post some long, drawn out, propoganda, ie copy n paste, some long, boring, screed from wikipedia about a totally different topic, to divert attention from the real criminals, Israel, because you are a Zionist-apologist and get your pussy wet everytime someone makes a thread about Israel's 'Nazi-like' ghetto in Gaza.

Comment

Wow ring just confuse the local thugs with the truth. Stones would feel naked without his support team.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post

Are you going to stand-up to me?

Quick, post some long, drawn out, propoganda, ie copy n paste, some long, boring, screed from wikipedia about a totally different topic, to divert attention from the real criminals, Israel, because you are a Zionist-apologist and get your pussy wet everytime someone makes a thread about Israel's 'Nazi-like' ghetto in Gaza.
              who the **** are you to begin with? The Zionist would have your body parts dump all over the Indian Ocean if they wanted to.

Your nothing more then a lab rat.

Cry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                Wow ring just confuse the local thugs with the truth. Stones would feel naked without his support team.
                they are all lab rats just like him.

Comment

Long Live the NWO

Comment

Comment

Ringg is the hero of the hour about time some one put a stop to these threads!

Comment

Working...
                      X