Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] JMM: Margarito looked like an amateur, no idea how to even walk inside ring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtemoc View Post
    hes answering questions dumbass, wtf do you expect him to say? that he cant beat any of them?
    Well I would expect him to be real. Stop the BS.

JMM had trouble with Floyd @ 147, due to size and power. Margarito would walk him down mercilessly. Cotto would gut him with one or two body shots. Lost twice against a one-power-hand version of Manny Pac.

JMM is good enough NOT to need the hyperbole BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtemoc View Post
      hes answering questions dumbass, wtf do you expect him to say? that he cant beat any of them?
      Plus it was uncalled for to call Margo an amateur.

I mean, that's something I WOULD SAY. I would not expect a Mexican to say it, much less after Margo tried to win every damn second of that fight, even if he fell hopelessly short.

Comment

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
        Well I would expect him to be real. Stop the BS.

JMM had trouble with Floyd @ 147, due to size and power. Margarito would walk him down mercilessly. Cotto would gut him with one or two body shots. Lost twice against a one-power-hand version of Manny Pac.

JMM is good enough NOT to need the hyperbole BS.
        he wants that rematch with pacquiao, if he says cant beat any of them then whats the point of asking for another fight? of course he had trouble at that weight, floyds defense is hard to get through and the weight was too much for him, but again margarito and cotto don't have the same defensive style that floyd has. Cotto would gut him a body shot? thats your opinion, we haven't seen marquez ever go down by one.

Comment

he was speaking the truth about bob arum's match making of pacquiaos opponents we all know its true

Comment

I like Marquez's trashtalking. At least he makes no steroids excuses. (OST is all GBP)

Comment

Working...
            X