Gatti vs Ward Legendary Nights was a JOKE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post

Comment

Didn't I say yesterday this guy was going to be banned... Just a stupid troll account. Then a month or so he will be unbanned and the same cycle will go on and on and on. So tired of alt accounts ruining this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        I somewhat Agree, no disrespect to either but chances are when you put two fighters withmarginal talent, no skills or IQ and all heart face first brawlers in with each other your going to get a good battle every time and well that is what happened during their Battle

That style is basically "BOXING FOR DUMMIES", it is a very dumbed down style that yeah will always appeal and please the very simple/fickle minded casual boxing fans

I personally don't prefer it over watching Skilled Fighters who can do more than throw punches and eat punches, but I respect it for what it is!

Lampley talks like Gatti is one of the greatest, even have a list named after him LMFAO out of all the great boxers/fighters from the past...that is the guy you like the most? LMFAO RIP to Gatti I liked the guy too but I am not going to pretend like Gatti was a All Time Great or anything
        LOL U know nothing about boxing ward and Gatti are better then 99 percent of all pro fighters your problem is you're only comparing them to the top 1 percent. Get a clue I'm sure you couldn't box a lunch

Comment

Revisting this thread I'm glad to see wise posters like sicko agree with me

Comment

Get real. Gatti was a fan favorite at one point and had plenty of heart unlike Broner. Gatti was a B-level fighter and Ward a C-level fighter that was able to hang with Gatti on that particular night which made it a fight for the ages. Stop hating and start appreciating boxing for what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              Im a fan of smart efficient boxing
              broner is nothing efficient, if you don't believe me ask maidana, he will tell you

Comment

That's not how it works!

Likability takes precedence over everything else,that's why these two got
                a Legendary Nights segment.Sometimes things come together that just
                "Strike a Cord" with the public where their is no rhyme or reason.Cabbage
                Patch Dolls were another one.

Comment

Broner will get his own Legendary Nights one day, called "Peso."

Comment

I thought HBO did a great job on that Legendary Night of Ward vs Gatti. Three classic fights between two warriors.

Comment

The fact that this dude hasn't been banned yet for making stupid threads leads me to believe mods are just as far up Floyd's butthole as he is ....nothing else would explain why he hasn't been banned yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X