Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missed Deadlines and Announcements is Hurting the Sport of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need more fights on basic cable, fights with "name" fighters.

Also can they please bring some fights to San Francisco/The Bay Area.. I don't wanna wait for Andre Ward to fight.

Comment

i agree big time, what is taking mannys team so long, do they know they are fighting in april?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing 42m
        Arum says Pacquiao will make a decision soon on who he fights next, LA presser is scheduled for Feb 4th and NYC after that... #boxing
        Bradley god. Please be Bradley.

Comment

We already know who Floyd will be fighting, so i don't see why he's taking so long to make the announcement. Manny has the options to fight Bradley or Ruslan, I can definitely see why his camp are taking their time to choose his next opponent. Roach and Arum are probably advising him to take the Ruslan fight since he's an easier target to make Manny look good, but Manny probably wants to fight Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
            My god how many times have floyd and pacquiao's camp have said to the media they are going to announce who they are fighting next in countless interviews yet nothing is announced.

Its stuff like this that has turned boxing into a niche sport in america. If the NFL or NBA says we are going to do this or that on this date, they do it. They announce it. They dont leave their fans hanging. If they say the game will start on this time, it usually starts on that time. With boxing, its the complete opposite. I mean how long and how many articles has this site published talking about they are going to announce this fight and on this location yet nothing ever happens or announced?

Sergio/Floyd dubai, Pacquiao Macao (finally happened but how long did that take?) building outdoor stadiums, main events starting at 10-11 pm, missed deadlines where no ****s are given.....
            Its a complete lack of professionalism by the sport.
            I agree. I think Mayweather and Schaefer have known for months that Mayweather will fight Khan in May so they should just spit it out already. We were promised Pacquiao's opponent weeks ago. They should make the fight most fans want and that's Pacquiao-Bradley to settle who is best not Pacquiao fighting his friend and sparring partner.

Comment

Working...
            X