No announcement yet.

Android Users who have Netflix

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Android Users who have Netflix

Any Android user here have issues with Netflix video freezing like 10 seconds in, but audio still going? I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S with Lollipop 5.0. This just started last night. I have 3 days with this tablet, everything else is fine. I was just watching episode 5 season 1 of Friends and it started doing it. Now i'm watching Scrubs season 1 and it did it 5-10 seconds in. I can't find any solutions to this problem on google search just people sharing that they have the same issue. Any help?

i run netflix on my ps4.. sorry cant help you there bud.

Comment

reboot, uninstall and reinstall.

Comment

buy a amazon fire stick or roku, these things are bomb

Comment

Originally posted by Gabagool View Post
          buy a amazon fire stick or roku, these things are bomb
          why the fuck would you compare those to a tablet lmfao two separate type of things lmfao.

but yeah a roku stick is dope I have it, but I have mines rigged so I can stream all my illegal HD boxing streams from hobbit land and PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
            why the fuck would you compare those to a tablet lmfao two separate type of things lmfao.

but yeah a roku stick is dope I have it, but I have mines rigged so I can stream all my illegal HD boxing streams from hobbit land and PPV.
            roku stick is garb compared to the roku 3 bruh, way faster, no lag, better wifi connection. and theres a ****ing audio connection ON THE ****IN REMOTE! watching movies till 5am like a boss without waking up my girl. u can cop a refurbished one on amazon for cheap.

but damn how you rig it to get boxing or streams in general? u use plex or whatever its called>?

Comment

Originally posted by Gabagool View Post
              roku stick is garb compared to the roku 3 bruh, way faster, no lag, better wifi connection. and theres a ****ing audio connection ON THE ****IN REMOTE! watching movies till 5am like a boss without waking up my girl. u can cop a refurbished one on amazon for cheap.

but damn how you rig it to get boxing or streams in general? u use plex or whatever its called>?
              xbmc and a paid illegal streaming service.

yeah im gonna be upgrading real soon, get a better box and for streams I like to be wired in, almost done with my area/room/den or whatever the hell you want to call it.

Comment

Looks like you'll have to deal with it. Or upgrade your Internet, check the connections to your electronics or.. Upgrade to better tablet

Comment

There are better avenues to get that sort of advice than this forum, but you can go into settings>apps>Netflix and then click on clear Cache and clear data. You might have to sign back in. If that doesn't work then you can uninstall the app and then reinstall it and that should do the trick.

Oh and also you should stop watching Friends. Friends is shit.

Comment

kill the 15 apps you have running at once

Comment

Working...
                    X