No announcement yet.

Is there a trainer that is a bigger attention whore than Freddie Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
    But he got zab Judah's attention,and he also go Floyd sr,and rogers attention,so its working to some degree.
    It only works if they get Floyd JR's attention. Until then, they have failed. Zab, Floyd Sr, and Roger aren't fighting. Floyd Jr is the one fighting and if he gets distracted by it, then Roach will have won the mental battle. Floyd is winning the Mental battle purely by ignoring Roach. Roach is like a paranoid female saying STOP IGNORING ME.

Comment

roach got brush's attention

Comment

Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
        Respect. Most Pacq fans suck roaches dick. They defended his racist actions against Robert Garcia and other Members of his camp too.
        What did freddie do that was racist to garcia camp?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          roach got brush's attention
          Roach has the entire boxing world's attention. Accept for Floyd Mayweather. He has the attention of anyone who reads one of the recent articles about him or watches a video where he spouts all this nonsense. The only persons attention he doesn't have is the person that matters the most. Floyd Money Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post

Comment

he called one of robert's assistants "mexican motherfucker" and he called ellie a jew or fucking jew, something like that

Comment

Aaahhhh now i remember!

Comment

Aaahhhh now i remember!
                  Seems as though the media did a good job at making you forget what happened. The media tried to make Roach look like the good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
                    Seems as though the media did a good job at making you forget what happened. The media tried to make Roach look like the good guy.
                    I didn't forget i just couldn't remember the exact words used.

Comment

So it's Freddie's fault boxingscene makes 20 articles about 1 interview?

Ok.

Comment

Working...
                      X