Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Bradley's last 3 fights prove U.S. is most CORRUPT nation in history of boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS
    only clear robbery was the pac fight....provo would have won if the right calls were made by the ref...jmm got clearly outboxed...
    Agreed. Pac was a roberry, Provo would have won but Bradley got a gift by the ref.

Plain and simple, then you have the guy claiming that he is ATG! lol!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

The Provo fight could have gone either way.

Marquez didn't do enough to win it.

The PAC fight, Bradley won that fight if you have 1inch thick glasses and you weren't wearing your glasses to watch the fight that night.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
        Most people I know had Pacquiao, Marquez and Provodnikov beating Timothy Bradley, he should really have 3 losses on his record. But, as a U.S. citizen, and with all 3 contests being staged in his home country, Bradley was erroneously awarded gift decisions in all 3 fights..

If we take the case of Bradley individually - a born and bred U.S. citizen going against "foreign" fighters (Pac, Marquez, Prov) in his own home country - is Bradley's story enough to reinforce the perspective that the U.S. is possibly the most corrupt nation in the history of boxing?

I mean, for one single individual to be given 3 gift decisions / robberies in a row against fighters that beat him - doesn't that say a lot about the U.S. in terms of it's ability to fairly adjudicate a boxing bout??
        Yes especially if one of these fighters is signed by HBO or Show Time

Comment

Agreed...the Pac fight , Bradley DEFINITELY LOST. He made it close, BUT def lost. The Provodnikov you could make an arguement, but Bradley took over through the middle rounds until the 12th. But Bradley DEF WON vs Marquez. Marquez didnt do enough and even went backstroke swimming in the 12th

Comment

The Pac and Ruslan fights were robberies.. The Marquez fight was a close fight could've gone either way no robbery..I had it a draw

Comment

Anytime the ropes are white I feel like something fishy is going on lol

Comment

Fix the bull**** scorecards that get handed in over in Europe before b1tching about those in the US.

Comment

guys on here show how much of a novice they are towards boxing. If someone has a close fight and the guy they root for loses, IT's A ROBBERY! lol
                  There needs to be ADULTS ONLY board for serious fans and one for the:
                  "He got EXPOSED", "IT WAS A ROBBERY" and "HE'S DUCKING" KIDS CLUB.
                  Last edited by MRCHOKEaMF; 11-11-2013, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
                    There needs to be ADULTS ONLY board for serious fans
                    That would be the History Section.

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
                    and one for the: "He got EXPOSED", "IT WAS A ROBBERY" and "HE'S DUCKING" CLUB.
                    And that would be NSB.....

Comment

The only gift received was the Pacquiao fight. I thought he edged the Ruslan fight and he beat Juan pretty clearly.

Comment

Working...
                      X