Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    No. It won't. Relax.
    well obviously best is only based on opinion. But IMO this show has already done so many things that other shows or even movies have never done. Most credit goes to the author of the books obviously cuz the directing and script aren't that impressive, but still, just based on the story alone I say this is the best show off all-times.

and does anyone know how far along are they in the first book at the end of the first season?

Comment

• Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
      well obviously best is only based on opinion. But IMO this show has already done so many things that other shows or even movies have never done. Most credit goes to the author of the books obviously cuz the directing and script aren't that impressive, but still, just based on the story alone I say this is the best show off all-times.

and does anyone know how far along are they in the first book at the end of the first season?
      They are pretty much at the end. Ned is dead. Jamie is captured. Tyrion is heading to King's Landing to act as the hand. Arya is headed north with the men who are to become part of the Night's Watch. Jon and the Night's Watch are headed north beyond the wall. Everything is there. In fact the end of the first book matches the end of the first season with the eggs hatching into dragons.

Now we'll see how the second season matches up with A Clash of Kings. Cuz some of the battles would need a major budget and I don't think HBO can cover all of that. Should still be great to watch though.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2stepshep View Post
        They are pretty much at the end. Ned is dead. Jamie is captured. Tyrion is heading to King's Landing to act as the hand. Arya is headed north with the men who are to become part of the Night's Watch. Jon and the Night's Watch are headed north beyond the wall. Everything is there. In fact the end of the first book matches the end of the first season with the eggs hatching into dragons.

Now we'll see how the second season matches up with A Clash of Kings. Cuz some of the battles would need a major budget and I don't think HBO can cover all of that. Should still be great to watch though.
        interesting. so I guess they're doing a season per book. That means every episode is gonna be action packed next season considering the 2nd book is longer and they're sticking with the 10 episodes.

can't wait. April is too far away.

Comment

• Game of Thrones: Old School RPG Footage?
          The King in the North!

What is it about Game of Thrones that just screams "old school video game?" We already had that kick ass version of the Game of Thrones theme in 8-Bit video game style. And now the guys at College Humor have gone and actually created animation for what a retro Game of Thrones RGP might have been like. The language and situations are as adult themed as you might guess for the source material – but with an adorable twist!

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/65...of-thrones-rpg

Just in case, I'm putting a spoiler warning for those who haven't watched the entire first season of the show… Yes, it goes there.

IGN

Comment

• Sup E............

Comment

• Not much, I saw Spartacus season 3 trailer, looks crazy. But they're holding it off until January. I'm completely caught up, i just don't like it as much as this. Some actors are great on it while others are mediocre to weak. Plus i hate the orange blood it pisses me off. I'll bbl.

Comment

• Peter Dinklage wins Emmy for Game of Thrones.

Fuck what you heard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                  Peter Dinklage wins Emmy for Game of Thrones.

Fuck what you heard.
                  Is this a prediction or did he actually win?

Comment

• the kid from jersey.

Comment

• How is Mad Men a better show than this?

Comment

Working...
                      X