• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
    i didnt read dat ****

but ***** sukk a ****
    LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
      I just want to clear things up, I'm kinda getting tired of replying to everyone here about the same thing.

First off I want to apologize if I hurt disrespected anyone in any way regarding this illegal immigration issues, it was not my intention. I know it may be a sensitive topic to the majority here as many of you guys are so strongly attached to Mexico and it's culture. It may be somewhat stupid for me to try and discuss the illegal immigration issue in the Hispanic Lounge so I will not even try anymore. It's like a MMA hardcore fan going into NSB and trying to convince the hardcore boxing fans about how great MMA is and how boxing sucks or vice-versa, it just not gonna happen.

Secondly, I don't hate Mexicans. I ain't racist. One of my best friends growing up was an illegal alien and I still talk to him once and awhile. The majority of my friends are Mexican and of course my mother and father are Mexican. There is no possible way I can hate them. I also do not look down on anyone, if you knew me personally you would know that I am one the most humble persons you can ever meet. I'm that guy that will help you no matter what you have done to me in the past and i will help any stranger no questions asked. My wife tells me I am too nice and that I have to be careful because some people will take advantage of me. I don't care because it is in my nature to be this way and i cannot help it, my father was the same way.

Third, I dont look down on illegal aliens, I recognize the struggles they go through in their country and to enter our country. I don't think I'm better than them in anyway, neither financially or socially. I would help any illegal in a heartbeat if they were in any kind of situation dangerous or not. I have meet illegal aliens and believe it or not my nieces father(sister's ex) is an illegal alien. He's a very good man and I support him regardless if he is not with my sister anymore. I would never call authorities on any illegal alien because I know that many of them have families and such and that is jut not the type of person I am.

Fourth, I know I look like a Mexican because my parents are Mexicans, I ain't ashamed and I am happy with my looks as I've always had "pegue" throughout my life. I am very self-confident in an almost cocky way you can say. But I never think I look anything other then a Hispanic nor would I try. BTW, being an American has nothing to do with skin color or physical appearance. My taste in music, fashion and politics may be different then your typical Mexican-American and that is why Mexicans perceive me as being a "sellout". I do love my Mexican culture, food, people,.....except the music...lol I am a Mexican-American that grew around real Mexicans from Mexico, I visited Mexico often when I was younger and I speak Spanish fluently.

At the same token, I am a proud American, I love my country and you can say that I am very patriotic and I think this is where it gets to other Hispanics. They are not used to seeing Mexican-Americans be so passionate about the USA. They don't know how to react to it. Mexican-Americans are too loyal to Mexico even though they don't even live there. So you have to understand that it bothers me to see foreigners that don't even try to learn the language, that fly their flags instead of ours and that they would call someone like me a sellout instead of praising me for loving this country that gives so much to all of us including those very people that hate it. I mean put yourselves in my shoes, since you are so passionate about Mexico, let's say you lived there, how would you feel if millions of Americans entered the country within a few years and refused to learn the language. What if many common communities in Mexico(No, not the resort cities) started putting signs up in Spanish and Americans started flying USA flags in the streets, their homes and their businesses? Without being negative about it really think about it.

Look, the point is that i do not hate Mexicans, immigrants, nor do I want to be white or whatever it is you guys think. I don't agree with their choices to enter this country illegaly but that does not mean I hate them. I love my people. One of the reason I am very passionate about this is because I want the Mexican people to be seen in better light here and I want them to progress. Think the 1900's immigrants, the Irish, Italians, Germans,Jews etc...they wanted to be part of this country so bad and they pushed themselves to learn and embrace what America is and what being an American is all about. They flourished within generations and are now important members of American society and are respected. Mexican immigrants don't seem to have the same enthusiasm even after decades and this why mainstream America does not respect them very much. It's like they want to be and American just for the opportunities yet stay loyal to Mexico. I want them to be respected and I want them to succeed. I know they can and that is why I kinda blunt sometimes, because I want them to be seen as America-loving immigrants the way they should be.

I just wanted to address a few things things to let you guys know that my intentions are not to put down the Mexican people or any other Latinos. To let you know that I am proud of my Mexican heritage and about being an American(which you probably already know..lol) And to apologize if I disrespected anyone in anyway.

Thanks for reading, take care and peace out.
      No Disrespect man but i can see right through you with everything you have posted i don't mind it because that's you but let me tell you something don't try being something your not cuz recently you been showing your true self, and how i see it is you don't like illegal immigrants cuz you think your better then them and if you dont believe me go read all ur post on here and tell me that you told the truth it just felt like you were trying to be someone your not, but i respect you for telling us who you are

Comment

• rehab really works

Comment

• Originally posted by (ROY) View Post
          No Disrespect man but i can see right through you with everything you have posted i don't mind it because that's you but let me tell you something don't try being something your not cuz recently you been showing your true self, and how i see it is you don't like illegal immigrants cuz you think your better then them and if you dont believe me go read all ur post on here and tell me that you told the truth it just felt like you were trying to be someone your not, but i respect you for telling us who you are
          Yes I am against illegal immigration. I have posted many times why is it that I'm against illegal immigrants whether they're from China or Mexico. It just happens to be that the majority of illegal alines here where I live are from Mexico, it doesn't mean I hate them I just don't support or agree with them entering illegally.

Now please do tell me, how is that thinking I'm better than anyone? In what post or when have I ever insinuated that I'm better. How exactly did you come up with this conclusion?

I am who I am and I ain't trying to be someone else. I am proud of myself and proud of what I believe in so again, how is it that I'm trying to be something else? I'm just simply apologizing because maybe I wasn't expressing myself the right way and I am basically tired of always going in circles with this topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
            I just want to clear things up, I'm kinda getting tired of replying to everyone here about the same thing.

First off I want to apologize if I hurt disrespected anyone in any way regarding this illegal immigration issues, it was not my intention. I know it may be a sensitive topic to the majority here as many of you guys are so strongly attached to Mexico and it's culture. It may be somewhat stupid for me to try and discuss the illegal immigration issue in the Hispanic Lounge so I will not even try anymore. It's like a MMA hardcore fan going into NSB and trying to convince the hardcore boxing fans about how great MMA is and how boxing sucks or vice-versa, it just not gonna happen.

Secondly, I don't hate Mexicans. I ain't racist. One of my best friends growing up was an illegal alien and I still talk to him once and awhile. The majority of my friends are Mexican and of course my mother and father are Mexican. There is no possible way I can hate them. I also do not look down on anyone, if you knew me personally you would know that I am one the most humble persons you can ever meet. I'm that guy that will help you no matter what you have done to me in the past and i will help any stranger no questions asked. My wife tells me I am too nice and that I have to be careful because some people will take advantage of me. I don't care because it is in my nature to be this way and i cannot help it, my father was the same way.

Third, I dont look down on illegal aliens, I recognize the struggles they go through in their country and to enter our country. I don't think I'm better than them in anyway, neither financially or socially. I would help any illegal in a heartbeat if they were in any kind of situation dangerous or not. I have meet illegal aliens and believe it or not my nieces father(sister's ex) is an illegal alien. He's a very good man and I support him regardless if he is not with my sister anymore. I would never call authorities on any illegal alien because I know that many of them have families and such and that is jut not the type of person I am.

Fourth, I know I look like a Mexican because my parents are Mexicans, I ain't ashamed and I am happy with my looks as I've always had "pegue" throughout my life. I am very self-confident in an almost cocky way you can say. But I never think I look anything other then a Hispanic nor would I try. BTW, being an American has nothing to do with skin color or physical appearance. My taste in music, fashion and politics may be different then your typical Mexican-American and that is why Mexicans perceive me as being a "sellout". I do love my Mexican culture, food, people,.....except the music...lol I am a Mexican-American that grew around real Mexicans from Mexico, I visited Mexico often when I was younger and I speak Spanish fluently.

At the same token, I am a proud American, I love my country and you can say that I am very patriotic and I think this is where it gets to other Hispanics. They are not used to seeing Mexican-Americans be so passionate about the USA. They don't know how to react to it. Mexican-Americans are too loyal to Mexico even though they don't even live there. So you have to understand that it bothers me to see foreigners that don't even try to learn the language, that fly their flags instead of ours and that they would call someone like me a sellout instead of praising me for loving this country that gives so much to all of us including those very people that hate it. I mean put yourselves in my shoes, since you are so passionate about Mexico, let's say you lived there, how would you feel if millions of Americans entered the country within a few years and refused to learn the language. What if many common communities in Mexico(No, not the resort cities) started putting signs up in Spanish and Americans started flying USA flags in the streets, their homes and their businesses? Without being negative about it really think about it.

Look, the point is that i do not hate Mexicans, immigrants, nor do I want to be white or whatever it is you guys think. I don't agree with their choices to enter this country illegaly but that does not mean I hate them. I love my people. One of the reason I am very passionate about this is because I want the Mexican people to be seen in better light here and I want them to progress. Think the 1900's immigrants, the Irish, Italians, Germans,Jews etc...they wanted to be part of this country so bad and they pushed themselves to learn and embrace what America is and what being an American is all about. They flourished within generations and are now important members of American society and are respected. Mexican immigrants don't seem to have the same enthusiasm even after decades and this why mainstream America does not respect them very much. It's like they want to be and American just for the opportunities yet stay loyal to Mexico. I want them to be respected and I want them to succeed. I know they can and that is why I kinda blunt sometimes, because I want them to be seen as America-loving immigrants the way they should be.

I just wanted to address a few things things to let you guys know that my intentions are not to put down the Mexican people or any other Latinos. To let you know that I am proud of my Mexican heritage and about being an American(which you probably already know..lol) And to apologize if I disrespected anyone in anyway.

Thanks for reading, take care and peace out.
            You have always been o.k. in my books. We may not agree in a lot of things, but it's cool... those are your opinions and that's that.
            I've phucked around in here too, but that's 'cause i don't take this shyt serious.

You and my ni99a Rick are cool people.... so is Dro... that ni99a is a true ni99a.

Comment

• ....thats a wall of text ...too lazy to read what it says

Comment

• Desert, honest question: are you still interested in becoming a border patrol officer to protect our beautiful country?

Comment

• this b1tch is back tracking

who all up in hurrrr agree?

it's not what the ghetto does 4 u

it's how u smoke your weed that matters

that it is critical

Comment

• Why are you wasting your time apologizing to a bunch of people on the internet? It's an internet message board for christ's sake .

It ain't like they're going to punch you through the monitor or anything .

Comment

• Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
                      Why are you wasting your time apologizing to a bunch of people on the internet? It's an internet message board for christ's sake .

It ain't like they're going to punch you through the monitor or anything .
                      Why not? I ain't doing it out of fear, I'm doing it out of respect. They obviously have strong feelings about the issue and they seem to take it to the heart. Why not apologize to them if they feel so strongly about it? It ain't hurting me none by apologizing.

Comment

Working...
                      X