Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How big of a PPV attraction will Maidana be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How big of a PPV attraction will Maidana be?

How big of a PPV attraction will Maidana be if he loses another decision?

He won't be a PPV attraction no more.

Btw when has he even been a PPV attraction?

Comment

He never was. He got a gift vs morales on PPV. Morales beat Maidana.

Maidana never has and never will be. If he is on a ppv main event, He will always be the B-Side.

Comment

He probably won't be on PPV again

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
          He won't be a PPV attraction no more.

Btw when has he even been a PPV attraction?

Considering that he would be the only fighter since Castillo to get a rematch I feel like he's gonna be a sought after opponent after this weekend. Probably worded this thread wrong. What I meant was how will his star power as a force in the welterweight division look like after his weekend.

Comment

Win or lose stock went up but not PPV up

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
              Considering that he would be the only fighter since Castillo to get a rematch I feel like he's gonna be a sought after opponent after this weekend. Probably worded this thread wrong. What I meant was how will his star power as a force in the welterweight division look like after his weekend.
              He NEEDS to have another good outing. Or he will be right back where he was pre-Broner fight. Just a dangerous, run of the mill, tough guy. That is not a star.

Comment

He will most likely retire

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post

Maidana never has and never will be. If he is on a ppv main event, He will always be the B-Side.
                  LMAO, that fight wasn't close. People went crazy because Morales threw a flurry 15 seconds each rd. That doesnt win fights.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post

he will be the A side if he gives broner a rematch

Comment

Working...
                    X