No announcement yet.

Why not Pacquiao vs. Bradley?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    That was the 3rd fight, not the 4th fight.
    Yeah, you're right I forgot the third fight happened just before the Bradley fight. Oh well, still doesn't change the fact that the choice he made was not the best one for his career.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Yeah, you're right I forgot the third fight happened just before the Bradley fight. Oh well, still doesn't change the fact that the choice he made was not the best one for his career.
      It certainly was a bad choice.

He should have rematched Bradley which would have been a much eaiser fight.

But to Pacquaio's credit, he took a much tougher fight that he didn't really have to in rematching Marqeuz for a 4th time.

And like mentioned, he did this because most people thought Marquez beat him in the 3rd fight whereas 99% of people thought he beat Bradley.

Comment

It certainly was a bad choice.

He should have rematched Bradley which would have been a much eaiser fight.

But to Pacquaio's credit, he took a much tougher fight that he didn't really have to in rematching Marqeuz for a 4th time.

And like mentioned, he did this because most people thought Marquez beat him in the 3rd fight whereas 99% of people thought he beat Bradley.
        The thoughts on the Pac Marquez 4 fight was that it was pointless bro..A lot of people try to make it seem like Marquez was the bigger fight(money wise)..Most I know did not even watch it..So I don't know if it did better PPV buys then Bradley Pac..But I will say Pac Bradley made more sense then Pac Marquez..So imo Pac took a hit in my book for not fighting Bradley again(although he still has time to make up for this),and tbh Marquez will take a hit in my book if he continues to fight and does not fight Bradley...

I don't 99.99% of the world saw the fight for Pac,fact is he did not win the fight and should want nothing more then to right the ship..

I also don't believe Marquez was the harder fight,it was a shock to everyone what Marquez did..Most felt Bradley would beat Pac clearly in a rematch,and felt like Pac Marquez would be another scrap like the last three..So I don't agree with Pac taking the harder fight,overall consensus was that Bradley would be the more dangerous fight bro..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          The thoughts on the Pac Marquez 4 fight was that it was pointless bro..A lot of people try to make it seem like Marquez was the bigger fight(money wise)..Most I know did not even watch it..So I don't know if it did better PPV buys then Bradley Pac..But I will say Pac Bradley made more sense then Pac Marquez..So imo Pac took a hit in my book for not fighting Bradley again(although he still has time to make up for this),and tbh Marquez will take a hit in my book if he continues to fight and does not fight Bradley...

I don't 99.99% of the world saw the fight for Pac,fact is he did not win the fight and should want nothing more then to right the ship..

I also don't believe Marquez was the harder fight,it was a shock to everyone what Marquez did..Most felt Bradley would beat Pac clearly in a rematch,and felt like Pac Marquez would be another scrap like the last three..So I don't agree with Pac taking the harder fight,overall consensus was that Bradley would be the more dangerous fight bro..
          I disagree with everything you said here. Everything. Most felt Bradley would win a rematch? I don't know what fantasy world you live in, bro.

Comment

Most considered it "pointless" because it had already happened 3 times. Had Marquez got the decision most felt he deserved, then yes a 4th may have been pointless. But, he didn't so it wasn't pointless. People were fed up for Pacquiao-Marquez but it wasn't pointless.

No literally, 99% of people saw Pacquaio winning. Or 99% of writers and media did.

Overall consensus was Bradley was the harder fight? On which planet is this? "Most" just thought Pacquaio clearly beat Bradley whilst "most" also just thought Marquez beat Pacquaio.

The overall consensus? The overall consensus is Pacquaio was just robbed, a robbery of which is one of, if not the worst robberies the sport has seen.

Marquez 4 was clearly and rightfully considered the more dangerous fight.

Comment

Most considered it "pointless" because it had already happened 3 times. Had Marquez got the decision most felt he deserved, then yes a 4th may have been pointless. But, he didn't so it wasn't pointless. People were fed up for Pacquiao-Marquez but it wasn't pointless.

No literally, 99% of people saw Pacquaio winning. Or 99% of writers and media did.

Overall consensus was Bradley was the harder fight? On which planet is this? "Most" just thought Pacquaio clearly beat Bradley whilst "most" also just thought Marquez beat Pacquaio.

The overall consensus? The overall consensus is Pacquaio was just robbed, a robbery of which is one of, if not the worst robberies the sport has seen.

good ownage here

Comment

pacquiao it seems chooses opponents if there is enough public demand meaning if there's money to be made. pacquiao-bradley fight got lucky they almost hit the 1m ppv mark. that will never happen again

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  I disagree with everything you said here. Everything. Most felt Bradley would win a rematch? I don't know what fantasy world you live in, bro.
                  It's cool,I get that a lot around these parts..it's alright tho,we don't have to agree..But fact is this,Bradley won against Pac while the fight before that Marquez lost..Popular opinion is just that a opinion..Fact is Bradley was the fight that Pac should have took..But hindsight is always 20/20...

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
                    good ownage here
                    In this forum most felt Bradley would win a rematch,on this planet..Marquez always would make a great fight with Pac(mostly because he's fought him and know his style well)but make no mistake most felt and still feel Bradley would clearly beat Pac in a rematch while Marquez is the same ol same ol..But it turned out to be better then most could have imagined,that does not mean that most felt that Marquez was a more dangerous fight going into the 4th fight...

Who believes that was the worst robbery the sport has ever seen??Lamply(lol)Skip Bayless or Stephen A Smith..Which one??Cause although Max Kellerman and Al Bernstein felt Pac won,all said the fight was closer then most said it was..Meaning it's not out of this world to believe some people saw a victory for Bradley..But all that does not matter,because this is Pac so he should not be held to the same standards as other great Champs..Because Jim Lamply and Skipbayless believes Pac dominated and got robbed that tosses the fact that Bradley holds a win over Pac out of the window..I get it..

Oh and commodus,your a coward...
                    Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 02-02-2013, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Fact is Bradley was the fight that Pac should have took..But hindsight is always 20/20...
                      This is your opinion, not a fact. You were just talking about opinions yet you say this is a fact? Come on man.

Comment

Working...
                      X