Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it ok for Manny not to chase a rematch with Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

real boxing fans who arent pathetic fanboys of fighters know who won that fight. bradley took it and outboxed manny clearly. dont let hbo bias fool u kids

Comment

Arum is protecting Bradley, he wants him to eventually become a draw and back to back losses vs pacman would ruin him

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        I agree. Tim will make them look even better when Pac lays him out cold!
        Pac couldn't even lay out a one legged light weight bwhahaha.....

Comment

"I wished Cotto would have accepted to be weight drained again. Now am stuck getting schooled by a one legged light weight."

Comment

Pac needs a good dance partner.. and Bradley isnt it.

I mean we all know what we'd see with the rematch. Bradley will never engage. So all we'll see is Pac chasing chasing chasing and looking sloppy trying to land shots. And Bradley landing shots here and there but not affecting Pac at ALL. No one wants to see that again.

And of course from a business standpoint its whack. When they got the numbers you know they were like "oh hell nah. Definitely wont do this again"

Comment

I understand your grievance treadstarter but money rules the world and a JMM IIII fight makes Pac more money, I think if he wins and then he should fight Bradley next because the fight can be sold on the "Revenge" motion, If he beats JMM and then goes on to fight Rios THEN the outcry can begin.

Comment

His facing Marquez, that says more about Pacquiao's competitive spirt than a rematch against Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post

"I wished Cotto would have accepted to be weight drained again. Now am stuck getting schooled by a one legged light weight."
                  Yea I forgot that they tried to get a weight drained Cotto for this fight lol.

Comment

Pac broke bradleys ankle from running too much

In the rematch reff would call a break to give bradley a wheel chair to help him run as far as pac

U get the idea?

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                      Pac broke bradleys ankle from running too much

In the rematch reff would call a break to give bradley a wheel chair to help him run as far as pac

U get the idea?
                      do pacroaches actually beleive this?

Comment

Working...
                      X