Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar De La Hoya: Who should Floyd fight next? Miguel Cotto retweets this. Sign?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I'm gonna get ready to start the Mayweather bashing and take him off my sig as a favorite fighter.

But being the ******* you are, you are probably fine with Pacquiao not fighting either May or Martinez. You're probably okay with a Pacquiao vs Marquez fight like the cocksucker you are.
    Kev, his options are limited if he's unable to get Pacquiao. I'd love for Mayweather-Bradley but Tim isn't a big name, he's Top Rank too, so we're stuck with Cotto and Canelo. Just recently Mayweather himself said he wants nobody else but Pacquiao, stating over and over that Manny is his main priority. What other options are out there?

Comment

I'm gonna get ready to start the Mayweather bashing and take him off my sig as a favorite fighter.
      I dare you, Kevin, I dare you.

Comment

But being the ******* you are, you are probably fine with Pacquiao not fighting either May or Martinez. You're probably okay with a Pacquiao vs Marquez fight like the cocksucker you are.
        Wrong.

Check the boycott thread.

Edit: cocksucker? Kev, I respected your opinions, but you're too mature for this.
        You're better than this.
        Last edited by Dempsey-Roll; 01-13-2012, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dempsey-Roll View Post
          Wrong.

Check the boycott thread.
          Comparing your avy with that of kev, it's very clear who the cock sucker is.

Comment

lets go cotto

i would luv to see that ****....i would go to this event cause the puerto rican girls and black girls....big fight...and miguel has a chance 2 make it good....only him and martinez could bring some type of challenge

Comment

Working...
            X