Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekend HUGE Pre/Post fight thread - (Bute/Johnson)(Angulo/Kirkland)(Arreola/Butler)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

angulo and kirkland has me salivating

if kirkland can be the mandingo warrior out there he will at least make for a true action fight for as long as it lasts

angulo via KO in 4

Comment

kirkland is gonna get raped. mark my words.

Comment

Can't believe so many people actually think huge will win. Johnson took froch to wore and bute isn't slick or fast like old Hopkins tarver and Dawson and he hasn't proven he's as tough and durable as frochs crazy chin. Johnson will wear him down.

Picking Toney and mccall to bring back the past for a moment since ledbedev struggled putting away shot Roy Jones. And of course kirkland gonna whoop dat ass!

Comment

Originally posted by S.J. II View Post
          Arreola-Butler?
          i'm interested to see how arreola does compared to other heavyweights that have fought butler.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            I seriously can't wait for Toney-Lebedev... We gotta stream it right?
            Top HW and LHW prospects Glazkov and Syllakh are on the undercard and MW prospects Mcewen vs Quillen are on the Angulo undercard. Not sure why those aren't listed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
              Can't believe so many people actually think huge will win. Johnson took froch to wore and bute isn't slick or fast like old Hopkins tarver and Dawson and he hasn't proven he's as tough and durable as frochs crazy chin. Johnson will wear him down.

Picking Toney and mccall to bring back the past for a moment since ledbedev struggled putting away shot Roy Jones. And of course kirkland gonna whoop dat ass!
              Bute's chin is more proven than Froch's.

Froch
              Taylor KD
              Dirrell wobbled him 2X
              Kessler hurt him & buckled his leg
              Johnson stunned him
              * Pascal may have stunned him, can't remember*

Bute - never hurt against Bika, Berrio, Miranda, Zuniga, Andrade II
              Andrade I he was down but also had food poisening going into the fight and a conditioning issue because of it. That was due to exhaustion as much, if not more so than actually being hurt.
              Last edited by Mikhnienko; 11-02-2011, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                Bute's chin is more proven than Froch's.

Froch
                Taylor KD
                Dirrell wobbled him 2X
                Kessler hurt him & buckled his leg
                Johnson stunned him
                * Pascal may have stunned him, can't remember*

Bute - never hurt against Bika, Berrio, Miranda, Zuniga, Andrade II
                Andrade I he was down but also had food poisening going into the fight and a conditioning issue because of it. That was due to exhaustion as much, if not more so than actually being hurt.
                Aka his nutsack is deep down your throat. Their all iirrelavant bums. Bute is so overrated and unproven. He hasn't fought nobody. Froch went to war with lhw champ pascal, jermain taylor; Arthur Abraham, mikkel kessler, Andre dirrel, glen Johnson. Froch has fought the toughest opposition as tough as it gets in boxing today.

While bute hasn't fought a top guy in there in years. Maybe a few years ago he'd have a shot but he's been fighting bums running through them thinking hes tough *****. He's gonna get in their with one of the toughest motha****ers in the game Glenn Johnson who was stopped only once by the legend in his prime Bernard Hopkins. Johnson never stunned froch he just hit him pretty damn hard. But froch was never in danger. Bute will go in their with his head up his ass and get spanked by Johnson who will wear him down. Froch is on another level then bute. Froch Johnson ward and dirrell are a level fighters. Bute is a b at best.

Comment

Great boxing weekend! Too bad I only get two of those channels.

Comment

What time does Toney-Lebedev start?

Comment

Originally posted by Deal With It View Post
                      What time does Toney-Lebedev start?
                      Friday 4th October: 11.00am EST, 3.00pm GMT, 4.00pm CET
                      Denis Lebedev vs James Toney
                      Alexander Bakhtin vs Luis Melendez

Comment

Working...
                      X