No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach wants May 2 fight between Floyd, Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Floyd fights on May and Sept every year..is the highest selling boxer..and somehow this is a roadblock??? Oscar himself said he would move Cotto-Canelo for that fight..
    Oscar also said that he doesn't see Manny vs Floyd happening. Tha tis why he said what you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
      It doesn't matter if it is fair or not. If Pacquaio wants to make more than the fictional $20 million guarantee (translated $5 million) that Arum pays him for each fight now, he has no choice but to take what Mayweather is offering him.
      Yeah i guess bob arum is so smart he can even fool forbes.

Salary/Winnings $41 M

http://www.forbes.com/profile/manny-pacquiao/

Comment

Originally posted by Flash13 View Post
        Yeah i guess bob arum is so smart he can even fool forbes.

Salary/Winnings $41 M

http://www.forbes.com/profile/manny-pacquiao/

Yes, he is, dumbass. Because Forbes simply reports what the promoters and websites say and when the promoter is Bob Arum, what he says is not necessarily the truth. Even an idiot should be able to see that. The promoter said that Pacquaio was going to be paid $20 million guarantee for Bradley II. However, the contract stated that Pac was guaranteed $6.5 million. It is obviously my opinion, but i don't believe that Arum paid Pacquaio the same amount of money for 300,000 PPV buys as he did for 800,000 buys.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
          Yes, he is, dumbass. Because Forbes simply reports what the promoters and websites say and when the promoter is Bob Arum, what he says is not necessarily the truth. Even an idiot should be able to see that. The promoter said that Pacquaio was going to be paid $20 million guarantee for Bradley II. However, the contract stated that Pac was guaranteed $6.5 million. It is obviously my opinion, but i don't believe that Arum paid Pacquaio the same amount of money for 300,000 PPV buys as he did for 800,000 buys.
          Well since bob arum received a site fee of 8+ mill with 0 taxes it is perfectly logical to see how he came** up with the 20 million dollar figure. I must not understand da bidness doe. However, i do find it ironic that your sig describes you. You are given the facts from multiple sources. Decide that the facts do not suit your agenda, so you come up your own "opinions".
          Last edited by Flash13; 12-27-2014, 03:50 AM.

Comment

#coward #FightPacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Floyd is too much of a coward. he will never fight Manny!
              i wish you're wrong braduh but it seems like fraud jr is still scared of the possibility that he might lose to pac.

#fightpacquiao

Comment

They can make the fight on Martin Luther King Day or during the National Butt Cancer Awareness Week for all I care. JUST MAKE THE FUCKIN FIGHT.

Comment

Pac and Roach wants Floyd. But Arum.............................................. ....

The date is not gonna make any difference in ppv sales of Pac-Floyd fight. Cinco De Mayo weekend is just a stumbling block for Floyd and wants to dictate all the negotiations of the fight.

FIGHT WILL NOT HAPPEN, NEVER EVER.
                  Last edited by loui_ludwig; 12-27-2014, 11:53 PM.

Comment

everyone but floyd wants that

everyone but floyd..

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      This fight would still be a mega fight but the worth has been sucked from it and the outcome would always have excuses attached to it....the business side of boxing killed this fight.........BUT HEY WE STILL GET **** THREADS EVERYDAY ABOUT IT WHERE PEOPLE WHO AINT GOT 1 PENNIES TO RUB TOGETHER GET TO CALL EACH OTHER NAMES,AND CALL PRO FIGHTERS COWARDS..
                      Told ya'll..............

Comment

Working...
                      X