Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does it matter what skin colors the ancient Greeks had?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does it matter what skin colors the ancient Greeks had?

Whatever their accomplishments were you can't take credit for them anyway, just because you have the same skin tone.

Concentrate on doing something with your life instead of trying to live off the deeds of other people who probably weren't even your ancestors.
    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 07-09-2013, 06:18 PM.

how about you stop making race bait threads with you pretentious
    self-righteous BS

1 star

Comment

Based off the statues, they were Obviously all albinos with no pupils in their eyes and white hair. Many didn't have arms either.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Based off the statues, they were Obviously all albinos with no pupils in their eyes and white hair. Many didn't have arms either.

But nice breasts!

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          But nice breasts!
          Yes, Greeks invented plump girls with nice tiddies. Prior to the Greeks women actually had two big toes on their chests. Trigg Happy would have loved it.

Comment

When Alexander conquered Tyre its noted that the leader of Tyre was a large black eunuch. He was sickened by the sight of him and had him drug around by chariot til his death. Id say they were towards the fair side with great tans.

Comment

Not that it matters, but weren't they often referred to as olive skinned?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Not that it matters, but weren't they often referred to as olive skinned?
                Theo Paphitis is Greek, so I guess they looked like this:

Comment

because they were black Afrikans

Comment

Ancient Greeks were fair skinned that had the Mediterranean tan most likely.

My fathers side of my family is all greek, my grandma from Mykonos originally. She's "white" but pretty tan skin.

Comment

Working...
                    X