No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Bradley Ready To Bring The War To Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Bradley Ready To Bring The War To Pacquiao

Hollywood, Ca. --- "STORM WARNING IN LA" --- Undefeated Jr. Welterweight champion Timothy "The Desert Storm" Bradley Jr.(ctr), dad Ray Bradley (L) and trainer Joel Diaz(R) and unidentified member(back left) pose during a jam-packed media day Tuesday in preparation for his upcoming World Welterweight title mega-fight against superstar Manny Pacquiao. Promoted by Top Rank, in association with MP Promotions, Tecate, AT&T and MGM Grand, Pacquiao vs Bradley will take place, Saturday, June 9 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, live on HBO Pay Per View. --- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]

Tim Bradley will do good. Don't think he'll win but I'm pulling for him. I think he'll get caught with a uppercut or hook coming in.

Comment

sorry tim tim the fix is in in
      bob arum hand picked the judges

Comment

No matter what happens, bradley needs a knockout to win.

Comment

When does Bradley start the forks over knives. He still looks top heavy

Comment

Once they start trading Pacquiao is going to lose respect for Bradley's power and catch him with something. I hope Tim pulls it off though. This could be Pacquiao's toughest fight if Tim survives those exchanges. Endurance, stamina wise they're equal.

Comment

It's been awhile since Pac has fought someone who is willing to fight back - I hope Bradley will be able to take Pacs punches tho......I can't wait for this fight mang - easily foty material......

Comment

What?

Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
                It's been awhile since Pac has fought someone who is willing to fight back - I hope Bradley will be able to take Pacs punches tho......I can't wait for this fight mang - easily foty material......
                Um, how about his last fight against Juan Manuel Marquez? JMM fought back and wanted to fight back! Get your facts right. Bradley is gonna get iced within 4 rounds!

Comment

I like bradley because he can adapt/overcome with his will and heart. Thats already been proven. The problem is Tim is a fighter before a boxer. If he exchanges and gets caught he will deviate from the gameplan and start warring with pac. And THAT is his problem. Only bradley can beat bradley. Even pac team knows that. Pac says it himself tim comes to fight and i think.this will be an exciting fight. In other words bradley will war with me and thats what i need to win. Can i get an amen?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Hollywood, Ca. --- "STORM WARNING IN LA" --- Undefeated Jr. Welterweight champion Timothy "The Desert Storm" Bradley Jr.(ctr), dad Ray Bradley (L) and trainer Joel Diaz(R) and unidentified member(back left) pose during a jam-packed media day Tuesday in preparation for his upcoming World Welterweight title mega-fight against superstar Manny Pacquiao. Promoted by Top Rank, in association with MP Promotions, Tecate, AT&T and MGM Grand, Pacquiao vs Bradley will take place, Saturday, June 9 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, live on HBO Pay Per View. --- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    He's gonna get ko'd or run like Mosley either one so ignore the hype

Comment

Working...
                    X