Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dude punches his girl in her face over the TV and Playstation in front of the kids!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    Bro she clearly slapped him several times, he just had awesome defense and used the high guard to deflect it and then he used a lead right with no jab that connected perfectly throwing it from an odd angle on one foot. Its clear he favored accuracy and speed over power because his feet werent planted. She is lucky he didnt throw a calzaghesque combo, she would have been out of there.
    I figured you deserved your bar to be green instead of red. Funny post.:clap:

Comment

Did anyone catch the dog make a little crying sound after he hit her? Dog was scared to lol.

Sad video, I wish the government would take down worldstarhiphop. It's a piece of **** website and encourages stupid ass behavior and supports it. I wish they would trace all these IP address the videos are sent from and prosecute all these idiots committing crimes on these videos. Make me sick.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
        Did anyone catch the dog make a little crying sound after he hit her? Dog was scared to lol.

Sad video, I wish the government would take down worldstarhiphop. It's a piece of **** website and encourages stupid ass behavior and supports it. I wish they would trace all these IP address the videos are sent from and prosecute all these idiots committing crimes on these videos. Make me sick.
        So how is youtube any different?

Comment

LOL...yea i heard the dog make that little hiss sound...he kinda just gets in between them...and man that dude connected with that right and chick strait up took it....even gave him a look like thats all....LMAO....

Comment

He wanted to die after he realized that punch didn't do shyt.

Comment

Working...
            X